Spencer Reid - Fernando

Pairing: Spencer Reid x GN!Reader

Genre: Fluff.
Category: Blurb.
Warnings: None.
Summary: Dancing with Spencer.
——————————————————————
"There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Fernando" You were singing, moving and dancing around Spencer as he stood still smiling shyly at you. His hands interwined and his head kept turning to look at you the whole time, as you moved around. You then stopped infront of him, and kept singing. You threw your arms around his neck. He might've been a little startled by the sudden contact but Spencer never minded your touch. At first you were hesitant to touch him, when you'd found out he didn't like physical touch. But this night had drawn you two close and made Spencer completely forget about his sensitivy to touch. You had even forgotten, getting too carried away with the fun you were having together.

"If I had to do the same again I would my friend, Fernando" Spencer joined in, but keeping his voice lower than yours to still hear you. Also he didn't felt that confident in singing. Spencer shyly snuck his arms around you carefully. You were now swaying together singing the words to the song you'd heard when going out with him and some of the others on your team at the BAU. Then your words trailed off, just staring at one another. His big hands felt heavenly around you, and his big brown eyes were shining right at you. You looked behind him, to gaze up at the stars that made this moment even more romantic and cute. You sighed, and rested your head in the crook of his neck, as he leaned into your touch. You then started slowly singing again, still swaying together. You could feel the cold breeze on your face, and butterflies flying around happily in your belly. No matter what might happen, you were definitely never going to forget this moment.