Spencer Reid - What?

Pairing: Spencer Reid X GN!Reader

Warnings: None.
Genre: Fluff.
Category: Blurb.
Summary: I had this little cute but funny idea, where Reader is trying to cuddle up next to Spencer, who has a baby from a recent marriage, but they can't really find room for themselves.
——————————————————————
The bed sheets were messed up, while the soft yellow light from the bedside lamp was lighting up the small bedroom. It was late, the curtains being pulled infront of the window and the sound of an owl could be heard calling. Spencer on his right side, on the left side of the bed, resting his head on his right arm, still dressed in his everyday clothing that he would wear to work. His tie had been losened, along with a few buttons that he had opened to get more comfortable.

He was completely gone. Probably somewhere in a completely different world, dreaming of it.

You and Spencer had gotten together a few months ago, knowing that he'd recently been through a divorce. He was taking things slow, due to his fear of it all going down hill like last time. You knew he had a kid, but your love for Spencer wouldn't die down just because of that. You thought his baby was cute and adorable. You could see the small resemblence. He had finally gotten his kid to fall asleep, and was now knocked out himself. Exhausted from his kid not obliging to his request. The problem was, that they were both taking up too much space on the bed. Your feet walked across the cold floor, as you ended up standing next to the bed looking down at them both. You were dressed in some comfortable clothing to sleep in, ready to just shut your heavy eyes and feel the warm quilt around your legs and Spencers soft skin pressing up against your own. You sat down on your knees on the edge of the bed, trying to crawl inbetween Spencer and his child.

You only just managed to get some room between them, and drape his arm over your figure. Spencer had shifted slightly, when he felt someone grab his left arm. He opened his brown eyes just a little looking up at you, but closed them when he saw the familiar face next to him. You laid down and adjusted  to feeling the comfort of Spencers large hand around your waist and the beds gentleness. You were about to turn off the bedside lamp, when a familiar loud cry came from the baby next to you, missing the presence of his dad, as you laid between them, blocking his view of his father. Your eyes widened before they closed again, with a heavy sigh, as Spencer immediately woke up and looked over your form to see his son, with a very confused and tired: "What?" Left his mouth, as he rubbed his eyes lazily.
You laid your head down against the pillow, laying on your side trying to ignore them both. Spencer took a hold of his son, and left the room to give you some peace. You took a large grab of the quilt hugging it around your body, as you closed your eyes. You felt a stinging feeling in your belly as your cheeks grew red, from embarrassment, hiding yourself in the warm and delicate world of the white duvet, your feet sticking out from it feeling a fresh breeze brush over them, as you wiggled your head onto one of Spencers chilly pillows.