Spencer Reid - Taxi

Pairing: Spencer Reid X GN!Reader.
Warnings: Making-out.
Genre: Fluff, a little heated.
Category: Oneshot.
Summary: Spencer and Readers attraction towards each other give in, when they have to share a taxi home.
——————————————————————

You and Spencer had left the others behind at the pub, the others had insisted on going to. Your eyelids were heavy, and you were walking slowly along the sidewalk. Spencer was walking next to you, on the side that where the road was by. He was holding onto his light brown satchel. You had left the pub, due to being extremely exhausted from such a long day. Spencer wasn't the biggest fan of bar, pub and clubs. They were unhygenic and loud. You walked lazily, while Spencer walked the same pace as you to keep you company. When you announced that you were gonna go home, Spencer decided that he didn't want to stay either. He had opened the door for you, and held it open for you to go first. There wasn't really many cars on the road at the moment. The only thing lighting up the streets were the stars and the lampposts. You could hear the sound of Spencers shoes landing on the concrete everytime he took a step. The cold wind would brush against your face softly, as you walked down the street with your coworker. The coworker who was a very intelligent and friendly person. He always managed to impress people with his intelligence without trying. And he was always surprised when a woman was interested in him. Which was cute, but honestly you could see why ladies found him attractive. He was beautiful. Its actually not common to find a boy/man who's actually physically attractive.

Neither of you really said much. But you were getting too tired, that you had started walking very slow. So slow that Spencer himself got confused and worried.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked, his voice being very light. You stopped walking completely at his words and turned to look at him. Spencer had his eyebrows furrowed and eyes studying your face, not being able to read you completely. But your tired eyes and slouched figure, should've told everything for you. You nodded tiredly and lazily at him. "I'm okay. I'm just really tired."

You had honestly planned on walking home, since you didn't have enough money on you to pay for one. But you might aswell just have collapsed on the empty street, due to how tired you actually were. Spencer could see just how much, now that you were looking at each other completely. His eyebrows stopped scrunching together, as his eyes softened. His hands let go of his satchel, as his head whipped around to look around the road, you were standing by. "Okay, let's get a taxi then" He said, and started to walk ahead of him. You looked over at Spencer, who had started walking again. You didn't move. For a moment you just stood there admiring the tall, slim figure walking down the street to get a Taxi somewhere. You scoffed, but not in a mean way. It was more like: Is this boy really going to do that for me so late? Way.

And knowing Spencer as well as you did, you should've known he would've done it. And he did. 'Cause when you had just been standing there in amusement, Spencer had gotten a taxi pulled over. He looked over at your direction, when he didn't hear or feel your presence by him. He scrunched up his face in confusion, as he waved you over, holding the door open for you. You hurried up, not wanting the chauffeur to get irritated by you. You let out a short laugh, when you almost tripped on your way over there. The adrenaline running through you curtly at the shock. Spencer almost hurried over to your side when he saw it, but it was over so quickly, that he didn't get to play the hero on this night. You smiled at Spencer, when you had reached his side. He had grabbed onto your arm softly, to ask you: "Are you ok?" Once again. You replied with a delicate yes, looking into his brown doe eyes.

You turned away from him again, to enter the cab. You hugged your jacket close to yourself, before you put on the seat belt on your side. The car was warm, warming your previous cold hands up quickly. Spencer crawled in after you. You rested your body and head up against the side of the car, where the window was. You stared out through the window, before blinking your eyes slowly. The you turned your body in the direction of Spencer, but still leaning against the cars side. He had been playing with the handle of his satchel, when he saw you staring at him. When you made eye contact, you sat up again, closer to Spencer. His heart was beating faster, as you sat closer. His cheeks heating up aswell. Your belly started creating a tickling feeling. Spencer had always been a pretty boy. Which is why it made sense that Derek always called him pretty boy. But he so much more handsome, as the lights of the city brushed against his face. The lights painted his face red, green, blue and all kinds of colors from street lamps, ads, traffic lights and all kinds of city things. Spencer dropped his hands from his satchel to the seat he was sitting in. You studied his face. His eyebrows, hks shining brown eyes, cute button nose, sharp jawline and his pink lips. Your eyes were falling from his eyebrows, to his eyes, nose and just everywhere you could admire him. Spencer blushed a bright pink, when you kept looking at him. He shuffled against his seat, and gave you an awkward smile. You looked away from him noticing what you were doing. You didn't want him to get any more uncomfortable than he already seemed. You sighed, and ran your hand through your hair, to put it behind your ears. That gave Spencer the opportunity to see your face more clear. I mean, Yes he could see it before, but now that it wasn't dropping down around your face, he could see it more. Now it was his turn to study your face and admiring it in secret. He hadn't noticed how he himself had leaned in closer to feel the heat of your body. You leaned back into the car seat, sitting a little to the side. "Are you tired?" You asked, looking at him sweetly. Spencer was a little startled by your sudden words, but he didn't let it show. He smiled a little, as his eyes fell down before speaking. "Not really" He stated barely audible. You nodded, too tired to give a verbal answer. Spencer did the same as you, and leaned down into the seat, sitting to the side slightly aswell. This made eye contact much easier. Your faces were much closer. You could see the emotion behind his eyes, as he swallowed unconsciously. You were pretty sure eyes were filled with yearning. Being alone with Spencer made excitement rush through your body. Spencer looked down at your lips, before licking his lips with out realizing. You smiled, letting your teeth show.

You raised your hand to touch some of Spencers hair, that had draped over one of his eyebrows and his right eye. And right when you had touched him, you were afraid that maybe you had triggered him. After some time of working with Spencer, you learned how he didn't like touch and was a germaphobe.

You pushed his dark hair to the side, and as you were about to bring your hair down again, he grabbed it softly. He held it, as he examined your hand. Then with both his hands he started playing with your fingers almost massaging them. Its funny how you both just went along with the flow, not really saying much. Spencer kissed your hand, like you were a princess in a fairytale. He looked up at you through his eyelashes, before he asked you a shocking but interesting question.

"Can I kiss you?" His voice was almost a small whisper, as looked at your features.

You didn't smile brightly, but you could definitely feel the warm feeling spreading through your body, it felt like you were flying. Your heart was beating so quickly you thought it might've exploded. You nodded again, replying to his question: "Yes, you can" You replied in the same tone and delicacy. He let out a small breath at the positive response, as he leaned closer to your body.

As soon as your lips met, they were glued together. Feeling his lips and tongue like that was something you never would've guessed would've happen this night. Your noses bumped against each other every once in a while, making your lips turn upwards, before going back to kissing him. His hands travelled up your thigh, and your hands ran all over his neck and chest. And even when you pulled away for air, you still found your way back to the other again. You ran your hands up to his cheeks, holding his face.

You could feel the turns the car made, and the other cars on the street.

You had completely forgotten where you were, that when you were reminded you pulled away from Spencer. Spencer assumed you just needed some air, but when he tried to lean in again, and you pulled away, he felt his blood run cold. He was absolutely frightened that he had made you uncomfortable and ruined everything. He froze. He just sat there staring at you, with puppy dog eyes hoping everything was okay. You ran your thumb over his bottom lip, looking at it, before meeting his eyes again. You looked at the driver, and then at the cute boy infront of you. "Everythings fine" You said low but light. You could smell the sweet scent of old books and coffee coming off of Spencer. He rested his head on your shoulder, as you held his large hands in yours on your lap. You leaned your own head on top of his, feeling his muffled and gentle hair on your cheek. You felt like the luckiesg person in the world, after kissing Spencer like that. Not knowing Spencer felt the same exact way.