Spencer Reid - Last nights loving

Summary: You and Spencer still got last nights loving on your mind, which is quite obvious to everyone.
Pairing: Spencer Reid X GN!Reader
Genre: Fluff
Category: Blurb
Warnings: Mentions of intercourse, kissing mentions of food and mentions of drinks (not alcohol).
————————————————————————

You sighed, entering the bullpen walking with some breakfeast for Spencer in one of your hands. You were definitely tired, but you were still happy. Everything about this day was going perfect. The weather was calm, and not troublesome. It might've been a bit chilly outside, but the wind hadn't been to strong. No irratating situations happened this morning. You found a comfortable outfit to wear that you felt good in. Your hair had cooperared with you, and you made it just in time for work. You and Spencer had slept through your alarm, resultant you and Spencer to wake up just in time for work. But that did kinda wake you up. Realizing the time, having to hurry had woken you up quickly for you and Spencer to make it.
You couldn't stop smiling when you spotted Spencer in his seat doing his work. You stopped walking, admiring him from afar before you finally walked up to him. When he felt a new presence nearing he looked up to see you standing by his desk. His brown eyes light up, and his lips turned upward in a small smile. You sat on the edge of his desk.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He had to clear his throat before speaking, sitting up straight. He shuffled his chair closer, leaning in as much as he could. He moved his coffe cup to the side in case you were to knock it over. He had already had an unhealthy amount of coffee, being tired from all the love making you had been up to. His cheeks were pink, as he stared into your eyes.

Now, you weren't a profiler. You didn't even work in the same unit as he did. But you did work in the same building. That's how you met in the first place. You giggled, as you sat down the bag with food you had brought him. "Just dropping off some food for you. You need it, after last night" You winked at him when you finished your sentence, making sure to say it lowly, so the woman sitting on the other side couldn't hear. Spencer let out a short breath, taking a grip of the bag. "Thank you" He said sincerely, and smiled at you. You hummed, and leaned in for a short but a loving kiss. Spencer closed his eyes, savoring the curt moment and leaning in, letting his shoulders and back fall. You let your hand rest on the side of his face, but only for a short moment. "Enjoy" You said, and booped his nose before getting up to leave again.

You stopped in your tracks, when one of Spencers colleagues stood behind you all of a sudden. "Oh hi" You were caught off guard, and stood there awkwardly not knowing how to react. You and Spencer had been together for a few months. Remembering how he would blush and stumbled when you two first started noticing each other. Everytime you passed by the bullpen when a file had been requested. But you didn't know the other people at the bullpen that well. The colleague who you knew as Derek Morgan, stood there with his own coffee in his hand, smirking at the two of you. You turned around to get a glimpse og Spencers reaction. He had straightened his back, shuffling with some things on his desk, before turning back to you and Derek. "Hi Derek" Spencer managed to say, as Derek walked closer to you two. "Good morning Y/N" His voice sounded casual, and you just smiled at him, dying to get back to your own work. "Good morning...I'll see you later, bye" You replied, and turned around right after your sentence walking out of the departement.

Derek looked at your figure leaving, and when he almost couldn't see you anymore he turned back to Spencer. Spencer had been sitting and smiling at Y/N's figure walking away, blushing and having eyes lighting up with what could only be admiration and love. Derek raised an eyebrow at Spencer, as Spencer was still looking at her shadow dissapearing. Of course, Derek knew about the dates between you and Spencer. He was Spencers best friend. However, Spencer had been a little secretive, not wanting to share too much. Just wanting to have it between you and him.
Derek turned his expression to amusement, patting Spencer on the shoulder. "My man" He chuckled, and Spencer was brought back down to earth. His attention turned to Derek right away, with a dazed look. Startled even. "What?"

Derek just shook his head and started walking off aswell. Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, and looked at Elle infront of him. One of his hands were gesturing to Derek and then back to him, completely caught off guard. Elle just let out a short laugh, biting the inside of her cheeks. She shook her head, and looked back at her own work. "What did that mean?" He squeaked, mouth slightly open waiting for a response from his coworker. She looked up for short moment, closing her eyes after She got a good look on the confused man. "Don't worry about it, Spencer" She rolled her eyes playfully. Spencer fell back in his chair, swirling it a bit, before he finally decided to let it go.