53. screaming my name

SCREAMING MY NAME

Luke is sure of two things.

He has never been more furious with Lila.

And he has never wanted to fuck her more.

"What the hell was that, huh?" He is seething. his rage and arousal have rolled into one as he shoves Lila against the wall, kicking the bedroom door shut with his foot.

The girl looks up at him, chest heaving against his own. Luke places both hands on either side of her head, staring down at her with an unkindness she has never seen. Albeit intimidating, it makes her stomach curl with anticipation.

"Your games got boring, figured I would play my own."

"You know what happens when people try to play games with me?" A rush of color touches her cheeks as Luke's nose brushes her own. "They drop dead."

She swallows. "I think we both know your rules don't apply to me."

"You're right." Lila's blood goes still when Luke backs away from her. He reaches for something on his dresser, twirling the object between his fingers. At the feeling of bone-chilling metal under her chin, she sucks in a sharp breath.

Using the flat side of the knife to tilt Lila's chin up, his eyes sparkle as there isn't a trace of fear in those brown eyes of hers, only lust.

"So... I won?"

His lips tip up. "You won't be saying that when you're on your back screaming my name."

Lila would have fallen to her knees if there wasn't a knife pressed against her throat.

"Show me where he touched you."

Mason. He was talking about mason. Lila nearly grins. He's still jealous even as she stands before him, waiting to be ravished.

Obedient as always, she swipes a sweaty palm over the silk covering her hip. Luke glides the blade along her collarbone, between her breasts, before slashing at the dress made for his hands only.

"If you didn't like the dress you could have said so." She speaks lowly, watching his lips with each ragged breath he takes.

"I don't want to see you in something another man has had his hands all over." Luke tugs her away from the wall. "Did he touch you anywhere else?"

No.

Lila grazes her thigh.

With a malevolent grin that doesn't quite reach his eyes, Luke can feel his head throbbing with the red-hot need for destruction.

"Here's how this is going to go." His palms skim up to the tops of Lila's thighs, fingers finding the crease of her hips. "You let him touch you again, Calum kills him." Thumbs digging in, he snaps her ass forward so that the bulge in his pants aligns with the apex of her thighs. "And then I'll take you upstairs and fuck you so hard you won't even remember his name."

Lila moans. Right there, out loud. "I just wanted your attention."

"I can't give you the type of attention you want." Fingers threading themselves in her hair, he tugs until her head is cocked to the side. His lips are pressed to the skin below Lila's ear, and the column of someone's neck has never knocked the wind out of him until now. "I'm not going to be gentle for you."

"Gentle is boring." Head thrown back. Eyes screwed shut. Sloppy kisses scattered all over her neck.

Her skin becomes cold, covered in goosebumps as Luke unzips her dress and it falls to the floor. "I'm not lighting candles."