Chapter 28 - "Call me Alpha"

A/N: Filthy sex. Hide in your closet when you read this chapter.

~•~

TOREN • POV

I held Mika tightly against me, my hands driven by an inferno of a lust and longing for him as they desperately roamed his naked, wet body. His skin was so fucking soft underneath my touch, and the slip and slide of the water made our lewd rutting even more erotic underneath the pelting spray of the hot shower.

He was clinging to me tightly, his fingernails embedded ferally in the flesh of my biceps as I clutched and squeezed every single part of his beautiful, plump body I could reach. From his slender neck, to the slight cone shaped swell of his chest, his chubby stomach, his short little cock and of course, his voluptuous ass.

His curves rubbed sensually against mine as I caressed him with fever, feeling the rippling of shivers running through him as he squirmed underneath my insistent caresses. Arousal sparked and ignited between us from the friction, hot and static, making my body restless and energized, on fire with lust. 

I tilted his head back, running my fingers through his soft, dark brown curls so that I could get a good look at his beautiful face. His skin flushed bright crimson red, his ocean blue eyes hooded, long lashes clumped together and spiky from the water, only adding to the attractiveness of his alluring gaze.

Mika nibbled seductively on his bottom lip, and I was quick to lean in and kiss him instead, taking control of his mouth where he was panting and breathless from my touch.

He opened up immediately, allowing me to slip my tongue inside and taste him from the inside out. I licked him, sucked on his tongue and teased his pink, full lips with playful bites with my teeth. His blunt, little nails dug deeper into my skin, his body squirming even more restlessly against me. He wanted it so bad - wanted me so bad.

So needy. I groaned.

But first, we had to clean up.

I reluctantly pulled away from the deep, universe-spinning kiss with one last teasing tug on his lips and Mika's eyes snapped open wide the moment we disconnected. Fire seemed to flare across his gorgeous irises like lava erupting beneath Caribbean waters as he growled impatiently and I couldn't help but chuckle. 

I gripped his shapely hips and spun him around, pressing his hands securely against the tiled walls in front of us so he wouldn't fall. "Hold still. I want to clean you." I hummed, sure that my amusement and adoration for him was clear in my voice, even if I couldn't hear it myself. 

My sassy omega obeyed my maneuvering of his body, but twisted to sign over his shoulder. "When I said I wanted to get clean I didn't actually mean we should shower! Can't we skip this part?" He pouted defiantly and I shook my head, smiling.

"It's been a long day. I love the taste of sweat on your skin, but I don't want to be coughing up dirt from the forest later," I told him, only half joking.

Mika didn't seem to find it so funny, and when I looked down to where his ass was stuck up in front of me, I could see the trails of slick running down his inner thighs from between the plump mounds of flesh. A groan of appreciation worked its way up my throat at the sight and sweet scent of his most intimate fluids.

"Why are you waiting? He clearly needs breeding! Mount him right now!" Kenzo demanded, practically salivating at the mouth, completely overcome by our mate and his beauty. I could feel his insistence from within me, as though he had his paws on my shoulders and was physically trying to force me towards Mika. "Right now!"