4

Chen Jinfeng received a reminder of consumption. His first reaction was that Meng Chu’s bank card was lost. It was not Meng Chu who swiped the card. After all, Meng Chu never used his card. Not to mention, even if she wants to something, she will not consume so much money.

Without waiting for Chen Jinfeng to speak, Meng Chu took the mobile phone and said: “Jinfeng, do you dislike me for spending less? It doesn’t matter; I will work hard to spend money.”

Chen Jinfeng can imagine Meng Chu’s soft appearance now even through the phone. The corner of her eyes might have been red. But what Meng Chu said this time, how could he feel that he didn’t understand what she said.

Meng Chu said in a low voice: “I don’t know. Being your fiance and not spending more money will make you ashamed and feel that you can’t even support your own woman. I like you so much. I did not want to spend money because I wanted to avoid gossips.”

Chen Jinfeng dropped a casual sentence and hung up the phone.

Meng Chu was so sad: “It must be that I don’t have enough credit cards.”

She hugged Li Meng and leaned on Li Meng’s shoulders: “Meng Meng, I can’t do anything well, even swiping his card.

“Can’t do it well.” Li Meng patted Meng Chu’s shoulder, “its okay, its okay. Chen Jinfeng will realize that you are great.”

Meng Mang, who witnessed the whole process, took the earrings she bought, and did not even say goodbye and just went back.

In order to show everyone how much she loves Chen Jinfeng, Meng Chu swiped his card in the mall all morning, and her feet hurt when she walked around, so she returned to the apartment.

Lying on the sofa, Meng Chu drank water comfortably.

The system: “Host, please prepare for the next plot!”

In the next plot, after the heroine returned to China and made a stunning appearance, Meng Chu went to Chen Jinfeng to express her thoughts on him sincerely, and Chen Jinfeng replied with the single sentence ‘I know’.

Meng Chu felt that she could swipe Chen Jinfeng’s card a few times to comfort herself.
The days went by fast. After two days…

The news of the heroine’s return has reached its peak. Her photos at the airport were also posted on Weibo. The headline of the hot search is #we are waiting for your return#.

Originally, many fans of the heroine became her fans mainly because she was beautiful. Now that they saw that the heroine appearance is still the same, they are even more excited.

Meng Chu also took a look at the photo of the heroine at the airport. She was very gorgeous and not vulgar. They were very opposite.
According to the original plot, Meng Chu wore a blue dress that fits her personality, looking like a flower swaying in the wind. After admiring herself for a few seconds, she set off to the Chen family’s villa.

Today is the weekend, Mrs. Chen asked someone to play cards at home, and Chen Jinfeng rarely rested at home. Meng Chu and Madam Chen greeted them quickly, and cautiously went upstairs to look for Chen Jinfeng.

Someone who played cards together knew something about Chen Jinfeng’s affair and asked Mrs. Chen: “He Xiu has returned, what is your son’s attitude?”

Madam Chen: “What kind of attitude can he have? He has a good relationship with his fiance.”

She didn’t mention a word, if she said Chen Jinfeng’s true attitude, they will regard her son as a joke during dinner.