46

The day Li Feng returned to China, Meng Chu went to pick him up with Li Meng.
Li Feng, who had not seen Meng Chu for a long time, blushed like always.

He told Meng Chu where he went and what gifts he bought for Meng
Chu. This made Li Meng, who was on the side, taste vinegar.

Li Meng pursed her lips and said nothing.
Meng Chu was more sensitive: “What did you buy for your sister?”

Li Feng quickly said what he had bought for Li Meng. Li Meng pushed him away from Meng Chu with a smile, “Good, you’re good. When I need
something in the future, I will ask you to go abroad and buy it.”

Meng Chu: “…” The group of three left the airport. Li Feng gave two boxes of gift to Meng Chu and went home with Li Meng, while Meng Chu
went back to her villa. After returning home, the aunt asked Meng Chu for a leave, saying that her son was getting married.Meng Chu happily gave her a day off and wrapped a big red envelope for her, and even the bodyguards, including the chef, followed along.
Back in the bedroom, Meng Chu turned on her phone, and saw Lu Jingan sending her an invitation to eat together.

In the evening, Meng Chu arrived at a low-cost but clean restaurant with good reviews.

Outside the restaurant, Assistant Li covered his mouth. He can work part-time as a commentator. He might even become a celebrity by writing
a few tips. When he became an assistant to Lu Jingan, he did not expect that one day, he would actually want to pursue economical benefits
and save money.

In the restaurant, Lu Jingan had already ordered a dish that Meng Chu liked, and gave the menu to Meng Chu. Meng Chu took a look, then
ordered, and asked, “Mr. Lu, why did you call me?”

Lu Jingan took out a jade necklace and handed it to Meng Chu: “This is a thank you gift.”

Meng Chu did not know jade very well, but she knew that it couldn’t be cheap. She felt that she had neglected Lu Jingan’s self-esteem.
Meng Chu smiled and accepted Lu Jingan’s jade necklace, and thanked him.

At a table not far away, Assistant Li was crying. Can you slow down? The jade necklace is worth tens of millions. Why are you holding it like it’s a
cheap jade necklace! Why!

Meng Chu: “Li Feng came back today for Li Meng’s birthday party.”

Lu Jingan halted, and he smiled: “He hasn’t been back in a long time.”

Meng Chu and Lu Jingan’s looks are very high and there were people around who watched them, especially Meng Chu, who is a public figure.

Meng Chu thought of something and stood up: “Pack it. Let’s go to Lu Gaofei’s bar to eat. I can’t disturb your life. If we le t the media
photograph us having a meal, I wouldn’t know what to say…”

Lu Jingan thought that he would thank the media for reporting it!

Meng Chu was about to go out but Lu Jingan grabbed her wrist. He smiled, “its okay, and it won’t taste good if we pack it.”

Meng Chu hesitated: “Okay, but…”

She bend down and lowered her voice: “If you don’t get married in the future, what are you going to do.”

Lu Jingan’s expression was pale: “No, I have already begun to prepare for the ceremony.”

Meng Chu: “???”

How can there be a feeling that she was engaged to Lu Jingan. It was like she was willing to marry Lu Jingan after a year.

Sure enough, news of Meng Chu and Lu Jingan spread out.
When Lu Jingan arrived at the office, he was holding the newspaper with an expectation. As a result, the front page of the newspaper was of
not about him and Meng Chu. He continued to read it.