38

As soon as Meng Chu's Weibo was posted, the situation was reversed in an instant. If Meng Chu really cheated on Xiao Xianrou while maintaining her unmarried relationship with Chen Jinfeng, how could she be so confident? But there are still some people, especially He Xiu's fans, who firmly believe that Meng Chu is trying to quibble.

A few minutes later, Meng Chu's press conference was broadcast live.

——The front row sells peanut and melon seed drinks!

——Do you think that little fresh meat will appear on the stage? Will Meng Chu spend money on that little fresh meat and ask him to change his opinion. After all, Meng Chu is very rich, and she is willing to spend money for her own image Right!

——Hahahahaha, Xiao Xianrou has stood up for a sense of justice, and will he retreat when others throw money?

——Why Meng Chu hasn't appeared yet, but in this posture at the scene, half of the reporters from the entertainment circle have come over.

——Meng Chu is simply a gospel for entertainment reporters, a symbol of performance and a symbol of bonuses.

The reporters at the press conference were also a little worried about why Meng Chu hadn't appeared yet. After the live broadcast, they waited for a while. Meng Chu walked out wearing a long skirt. Her lips were red and teeth were white, and there was a faint smile in her eyes. , I can't see how it will be affected by the little fresh meat on the Internet.

Meng Chu held the microphone, and when the reporters' questions sounded, she stretched out her white jade fingers and made a shush gesture, and then the big screen behind her lit up, and on the big screen was the little fresh meat. The photos are just previous photos, not the video recorded today.

Meng Chu: "Now everyone, please enjoy it, and the picture is restored."

Everyone: "???"

The staff behind are operating, and the picture of the little fresh meat on the big screen is constantly changing.

Meng Chu has already seen the picture and restored it. She is not interested. She is watching the comments on the live broadcast with her mobile phone. When she sees the comment that she will pay for the little fresh meat to make him change his mind, Meng Chu directly chooses a few. Read the comment again.

Meng Chu: "Meng Chu is so confident that she must have thrown money. She must be confident. It is good to have money and can change her rhetoric?" After reading this, she smiled and said: "You think everyone Are you worthy of me spending money?"

Soon, the pictures behind the big screen became uglier and uglier. After the picture was restored, the next picture continued to be restored.

The photos on the big screen are getting uglier and uglier. The staff also made a comparison of Meng Chuwu's picture with this little fresh meat. The reporter couldn't help believing that little fresh meat was making the hype.

There is no need for Meng Chu to cheat!

Then on the big screen are Meng Chu and Li! A group photo of Li Meng with some super-looking men. Meng Chu sat quietly and kept a distance from them, looking at the phone seriously.

Li Meng sighed in the background: "I didn't expect that the game that I wanted to open the appointment for the first time was now a proof." After finishing speaking, she did not forget to go online to read the Weibo of that little fresh meat, and she had not released any evidence.

Lu Gaofei: "No evidence has been released at this time. It is probably a re-planning. I don't know what the evidence they have is."

Li Meng: "It will definitely be solved at the beginning, I believe her!"