20

Meng Chu bought Shine Entertainment at a high price, and then invested in a Xianxia drama. The reporters inquired which drama she invested in and they found the name of the drama. The have nit heard about it, even the producer and director were not well-known, even the male and female leads are new comers?!

They could only think of this, Meng Chu wants her company to go bankrupt.
Other investments that can make money can at least be shown that it was worth it but Meng Chu’s investment; they really have not heard anything about it.

Vice President Tang was speechless: “I’m going to be unemployed.”

Li Meng rushed to the company. There was a hope in Vice President Tang’s eyes, but he then heard Li Meng ask: “Is the producer good-looking or the male lead is good-looking?”

Vice President Tang: “…”

Okay, he knows that he needs to go to his office and pack up his things later.
Vice President Tang: “Are you not afraid of investment failure?”

Li Meng: “We have He Xiu’s cancellation fee. We can invest in many

big-production dramas.”
The righteous passerby who disappeared earlier reappeared at night.

[Righteous Passerby: That drama is not that promising.]

[Meng Chu: I think it can make money.]

[Righteous Passerby: Pay attention and keep your distance from little fresh meats, especially since your company has a lot of fresh meats. If the news comes out, the reporters will follow you.]

[Meng Chu: I’m not married and I don’t have a boyfriend.]

[Righteous Passerby:???]

[Righteous Passerby: Do you like little fresh meats?]

[Meng Chu: I like ordinary men except for handsome ones. They must be especially ordinary.]

Meng Chu did not ask Vice President Tang who this person was. What this righteous passerby did was for the company’s future development and had the company’s image in consideration.

When Meng Chu’s company’s investment in the Xianxia drama fermented the next day, He Xiu put Meng Chu on the hot search.

The title was #Meng Chu is going bankrupt#

Early in the morning, Meng Chu, who was eating seafood porridge made by the chef, took a look. It was okay for her to go bankrupt. She was only thinking of making money.

The first Weibo post in the hot search is from a blogger who has a lot of followers and often talks about business affairs. He described that Meng Chu did yesterday and finally said that Meng Chu has a ‘nouveau rich’ mentality. When she squanders her money and goes bankrupt, she will regret her stupidity. He even said that Li Meng, who works with Meng Chu, should stay away from Meng Chu.

Looking at the comments below, one can see the water army fishing in troubled waters.

— Waiting for Meng Chu to go bankrupt!

— Waiting for Meng Chu to go bankrupt! +2

— Waiting for Meng Chu to go bankrupt! +10086

— Although I am a fan of her, I really do think that she is rushing towards bankruptcy by doing this. If you see these comments, don’t continue to invest in that TV Drama, listen to the opinions of you company’s management.

— Don’t mind others’ opinion. Spend your money the way you like!

— Promise me not to spend your money casually!