49

The men's team trial program group was a temporary motive, and there was no time to delete the surveillance, so the video of Meng Guang's beating was presented to the public in its entirety.

On the second day, Han Xin and his party were forced to withdraw from the competition. The men’s team selection officer Bo Dingzhi apologized to Meng Chu on Weibo. Unfortunately, they were all saying that they were not a threat, but to make Meng Guang shake hands with Han Xin and his party. with.

-Boycott this program, I won't chase it anyway!

——Meng Chu is too innocent, Han Xin and the others are what wretched male quotations.

——I think Meng Guang is right. After all, whoever hears others say that his sister will lose his temper, but Meng Guang is a bit more extreme. Come on, Meng Guang!

——Boy this program, the other contestants are too pitiful, because Meng Chu and Meng Guang delayed their own future.

——What is the confusing speech upstairs, is the program group starting to launch the army?

——According to your description, is it true that we are a woman who has mastered the entertainment industry from the beginning? She didn’t participate in a show, and that show rushed, we must blame us at the beginning, my God, it turns out that we were at the beginning Such a woman of Mary Su!

——Hahahahaha, Meng Marie Suchu rushes to the street to warn!

——Mary Su Zhiguang, let this show hit the street!

Li Meng made the comments on the Internet angry: "This is not a moral kidnapping? Besides, the hottest topic of his show so far is you and Meng Guang."

After a while, it was innocent that a hot search airborne other contestants.

Li Meng: "That team gave them public relations, so shameless!?"

Meng Chu threw down the information of the investment project, picked up the phone and looked at it, and then edited a Weibo and sent it out. She said: "Prepare for the men's team trials. These days, I will select contestants and invite mentors."

Li Meng: "Huh?"

Meng Chu smiled and said, "I solved the matter just now."

Li Meng: "???"

The Internet is still arguing about the innocent contestants and whether there is a moral kidnapping of Meng Chu. As a result, Meng Chu's Weibo has been updated.

[Meng Chuv: Don’t watch the show just because they are innocent. The show is to make everyone happy physically and mentally.

All contestants can directly enter the men's team trials invested by our company to compete. I will make this decision not because some people are morally kidnapped, but because I don't want to give the Navy a chance to play.

There is also an apology Weibo on the top of the official blog, which can be deleted because

It is too false. 】

water! Marine: "???"

PR team: "???"

This is a perfect interpretation for Meng Chu. I am rich and the navy is far away from me!

——

Meng Chu's affairs were all thrown to Li Shu to deal with Meng Guang. She was too lazy to care about the follow-up of Meng Guang's incident. Li Shu wanted to use Meng Guang as the male number one again. She would definitely do her best to let Meng Guang record an apology video. .

After Meng Guang's affairs were over, the launch date of "Republic of China Dream" was also set.

Zhou Mian looked at Meng Chu and rubbed her hair with pity: "It's my fault. If I discipline Meng Guang and Meng Mang strictly, these things won't happen today."