11

Meng Chu went to sleep. When she woke up the next morning, the topic #Sky-High Price# landed in Weibo’s hot search. According to an entertainment blogger, He Xiu wanted to buy Jiang Chu’s song, and the person in charge of handling Jiang Chu asked for a sky-high price of 30 million yuan.

Yesterday’s events were talked about on the phone, and the news was released so fast that Meng Chu could not think of anyone leaking it except He Xiu and her team.

Lu Gaofei blamed himself. Yesterday, Meng Chu clearly refused, but because he was absent-minded, he directly asked for the price of 30 million yuan. Lu Gaofei immediately contacted a certain radio entertainment channel.

In the evening, he would use the identity of the person managing Jiang Chu to explain the matter.

The reason is that he, Lu Gaofei, has not thought about it and drank too much, and the words he used were wrong, then he would apologize to He Xiu and her team.

Lu Gaofei did not tell Meng Chu about the matter again as to not let her get worried.
Jiang Chu’s reputation on the internet is very good. The only reason that they attacked her was because she did not explain the matter early. After a hot search of this topic, many people were speaking out for Jiang Chu.

The entertainment program of a certain radio station also released the news during the evening program with the person in charge of Jiang Chu on call.

On the radio was the host’s sweet voice: “Everyone should be familiar about the topic of sky-high price of a song composition. According to the reports, the returnee Hei xiu wanted to buy a song from the mysterious and talented original singer Jiang Chu. But then, Jiang Chu asked for a sky-high price of 30 million yuan. Now, let’s ask the person in charge of Jiang Chu’s matters to see how he responded to this matter.”

Soon, Lu Gaofei cell phone rang. Lu Gaofei answered the phone and soon, the mobile phone was taken away. He turned around and saw Meng Chu sitting on the chair of the dressing table with her legs folded.

Meng Chu: “Hello, this is Jiang Chu.”

The host smiled and said: “Hello, you are Jiang Chu, right? I didn’t expect that it would be you who will clarify. Then, what is your response to this matter?”

Meng Chu raised the corner of her lips, “She is not worthy.”

“Huh?”

“I said, she is not worthy."

“Then, can I ask why she is not worthy?”

Meng Chu’s voice was clear: I think she is not worthy. Do I need a reason?”

Host: “This… there must be a reason. Besides, it was reported that your price was 30 million.”

Meng Chu: “This is the price that rejected her. Do you want me to clearly say that she’s unworthy? I won’t write anything for her.”

She took a long pause and hummed while thinking: Next time, if it’s her, I can consider talking directly.”

After speaking, Meng Chu hung up the phone and threw it aside, taking the water in front of Lu Gaofei and opening it.

Yesterday, He Xiu said that she wanted to sing about the greatness of love. Meng Chu understood that He Xiu not only wanted to make a comeback, but to also wanted to use her to pave the way to the public.

If there is news about the internet, she will probably be turned as a female extra that prevents the male and female protagonist from being together. He Xiu is the female protagonist that is chasing love. If she sings a song that praises love, then she can definitely be popular.