Miracle Pt 1 (E.O)

Y/N and Lizzie have been married for 3 years. They met in high school and started dating staying together though it all even getting to be love interest in Marvel. Though they were happy together all they wanted was a baby wich they had been trying for before they married.

But now Lizzie sat in her trailer bathroom with the small stick in her hand with two small pink lines. Tears filled her eyes but not of sadness but of joy. Y/N and here where finally going to have a baby something they wanted since they where 15 years old. She was over filled with joy.

Y/N entender their shared trailer and here'd he he small cry thinking the worst he rushed to the bathroom opening the door seeing Lizzie on the floor.

" Liz is everything ok what hurts what's wrong" he quickly says check over her body. " I'm fine nothings wrong" she reassured.

" why are you crying on our trailer bathroom floor then" he questions. " because of this" she states handing him the test he immediately knew what it was considered he'd seen probably 100 negative test in the past 5 years. " they happy tears" she tells him

" oh my god were having a baby were having a baby I can't believe it" he picked her up quickly spinning her around kissing her then her stomach. " Hi baby I want you to know your mom and I love you so much and we have been waiting for you for so long".

" how far along are you sweetheart are you cold or hungry I didn't hurt you did I.."he rambled so she shut him up with a kiss that was sweet and loving. " no I don't know how far along I am I found out 5 minutes ago, I'm not cold , you didn't hurt me but I am hungry actually can we go get some food". She asked bating her eye lashes at him.

"anything for my baby momma and favorite little girl he says kissing her stomach. " how do you know it's a girl it might be a boy or twins for all we know". " I don't know I just really want a little Lizzie but ether way I'll be happy".

" let's go get some food what does our little crotch goblin request" he asked " Well the baby would like Chocolate Milk Shakes and Subs". " Interesting choice but ok anything for my favorite girls".

1 Week Later

Y/N POV

We in the Doctors office waiting to get called back to the room to get little Lizzie checked out. It's been an interesting week we want to wait to tell people about our little one until 12 weeks just to be sure nothing will happen. Only Kevin knows because of having to arrange how to keep Liz safe and her eventually bump out of the shots.

" Mrs. L/N" the nurse calls we stands up and follow her to the room. " ok so what is the reason for your visit today" she asked. " To confirm a pregnancy" Lizzie responded. "Ok so how far do you think you are" the nurse questions. " I only miss 1 or 2 periods so probably around 2 months at the latest" she answered.

" ok so we are going have you do a blood draw and urin test to make sure everything ok sweetheart" she said typing something on her computer "ok so let's draw some blood first" she swiftly grabbed a small tube and needle. I grabbed her other hand knowing how much she dislikes needless. " ok that's should be good" she said " I'll go test this, here the bathroom is right next door if you can pee in the cup the put the lid on we can test that and we should be able to do an ultrasound so you can see the little one"

Lizzie return a few minutes later    " you existed to see little Liz " I ask her. " we really need a better name for baby" she laughed " well I like it named after the most beautiful and amazing wife and women ever" I say " I see he eyes start to water " what's wrong I asked " you to nice and sweet to me" she cried.

"Hey you deserve much more then I can offer you sweetheart
you giving me the best gift ever our little baby that we have wanted forever so don't say you don't deserve me I don't deserve you ok" I seal the statement with a kiss.

A few moments later the doctor comes in he has a clip board in his hand. " Ok Elisabeth we got the results back your are in fact pregnant everything on the test came back normal let's just see on the ultrasound shall we im going to do a transvaginal one we have a better chance of seeing the little one that way. Here is a gown you need your underwear and pants off I'll wait outside wile you get changed."

I helped her strip to just her braw and pull the gown. Then put her legs into the stirrups. I watch as she struggles to get comfortable in her position as she wiggles around I let out a laugh. " you know if you would stop starting at my vagina for 10 seconds you could help me sit back more" she says " aw but it's such a cute vagina" I whine and laugh. She hits my head lightly "can you just get the doctor please" ok love I say kissing her lips lightly.

Lizzie POV

I finally found a somewhat comfortable spot just as the doctor came in " ok Mrs you ready to see your baby" he asked " yah" I responded. "Ok this will feel weird and might hurt a little, Lizzie ok" he inserted the probe into me it makes me jump.

" you good there darling" my annoyingly cute husband ask " it's not the most amazing feeling having a probe shoved into you" I snapped. The doctor laughed " that's what all women say about this bud, my wife cursed me out for saying that" he spoke " oh here we are you see that little blob on the screen that's your baby" the ache I felt just faded and was replaced by love I didn't know how I could love someone so much that I never met before.

I felt Y/ N grab my hand and squeeze it I looked over at him his face only showing joy lended over and kissed him. " she looks perfect" he said as he rested his hand on my stomach.

" your about 9 weeks along Mrs. L/N so come back in about 3 weeks for your 12 week scan. I'll print you a few pictures to take home with you and you should be good to go home now" he said and pulled the probe out.

We headed out to make our next appointment and headed home.

I was baking some brownies to settle my craving when I felt arms rap around my waste. " baby you really shouldn't be exerting yourself" he said as he kissed my head " I don't think making store brown's will hurt the baby babe". " ok fine but just be careful please I don't want anything to happen to ether of you especial our little miracle baby". He turned me around and I leaned against the counter and rest my hands on to of his on my little bump.

Everything will be ok

So this is my first try at writing there are definitely spelling mistakes but I hope you enjoy it and please comment request and your opinions. There will be 2 or 3 more parts to this first i can't promise a schedule but hopefully 1 or 2 a week depending on the length .