Vacation (E.O)

The cast was currently on vacation in Hawaii for a break from filming. Y/N wanting to spend every possible minute with his best friend Elizabeth. He has always had feelings for the blond but never realized that the feelings where reciprocal. 

Y/N POV

"Hey Lizzie bear what you doing" I say wrapping my arms around her waist. We always joke around and teas each other all of our friends tell us that to outsiders we look like a married couple.

" Hi babe I'm making breakfast pancakes and bacon your favorite" she explained flipping the food.  I kiss the top of her head and walk to the cabinets to get plates for the table.

"Oh grate the married couple is up" Robert groaned walking into the kitchen. " Hey at least we are doing something you and the others are just siting on your lazy ass" I tell him

"And leave my 'wife' alone" I tell him as I finish setting the table. " Lizzie brings the plates with food over and sits them on a table. "Dear would you like to wake them up" she turns to me and questions.

I grab an air horn I had stashed for this exact situation. I then walk to the bedrooms and blow the horn in the middle of the hallway. " Up and ready everyone breakfast is ready if your not down in 5 minutes you don't get bacon and have to clean up" I yelled as hury down stairs to where Liz Is laughing and had two plates made up.

" really Y/N you had to wake us up with an air horn" Scarlet complain walking into the kitchen. Lizzie snuggles into me as we eat. " I swar if you wake me up one more time I'm going to hurt you" Mackie says angrily as he gets a cup of coffee.

"Now now Anthony if you hurt Y/N you'll make Lizzie sad" Robert teased " are you guys ever going to stop saying that" I question " yes when you two get married and have little witch babys" Scarlet adds.
" Hey my kids would not be witch baby's" Lizzie defenses " Don't be offended now Lizzie you know it's true" Seb teased joining the conversation.

" Guys stop annoying Lizzie were not dating" I say kissing her head "Yah whatever" Robert mumbles.

After everyone eats we where getting dressed I walk into Lizzie room and see her struggling to tie her bikini top.

" Need some help there" I ask walking behind tying the strings. "thank" she says quietly. " Your look beautiful Liz" I say kissing her head hugging her " It because I'm half naked" she questions with a laugh " oh yes definitely" I respond jokingly. She just grabs my dick through my swim trunks.

" Hey" I say pulling her into me messing up her hair. "Stop" she squeals during our struggle she falls on the bed and I land on top of her. She just stars at me and starts laughing wich cokes me into a laugh as well.

" I think your little friend want some attention there" she tells feeling my bulge. " Sorry about that" I say standing up quickly getting off her. " Hey don't worry about it I know I'm irresistible" she tells me " come on let's go" she continues grabbing my arm pulling me out of the room towards the pool.

Lizzie sits on the edge with her legs in the water and so I run and jump in the water next to her which soaks her. "You asshole" she says kicking me hard " Ow bitch" I say pulling her in the water with me. She pulls the water out of her face and has a scow and directs a glare at me

" Hi sunshine" I tell her with a smile " I hate you" she grumbles she then dives under the water pulling me under with her. We tackle each out for a minute before we are forced to go up for air.

We swim to the edge of the pool trying to catch our breath. " Hey Jeramy toss me 2 beers will you" I yell to him to which two cans come flying and I catch them handing one to Lizzie.

We grab 2 flotes and relax into them. " aw look at them their so cute" we here Seb mock us from the other end of the pool. I notice Lizzie flip him off.he chucks his empty can at her but it missed terribly. " And that's why you failed at sports" I mock back at him.

" men I swear" she grumbles closing her eyes to relax.

A few hours later we where walking down the beach just the two of us with Lizzie laying her head on my shoulder and my arm around her waist. " im glad we finally had some time away from work" i say breaking the silence. " Yes it's nice to have time to our selfs" she says looking at me

We sit down on the warm sand and watch the waves as the laps over the sandy dunes. " Lizzie there's something I want to ask you" I say to which she looks into my eyes again. " I wanted to tell you this for a wile" I pause " I love you Lizzie like more then best friends love" " and I understand if you don't feel the same I understand and I'm sorry if-". But she cut me off with a kiss it was full of passion and love and she roles on top of me.

" I have been waiting for you to ask me that for 3 years" she says after we break the kiss due to lack of air.

" I love you" she says leaning in to another kiss. This time it becomes a heated make out she pulls down my swim shorts a little bit which lets my dick spring free she then moves her swim bottoms and quickly sinks down on me. Her mouth spills angelic moans as she bounces on top of me.

I meet her thrust with mine causing her to rest her hands on my shoulders for support.
" god your so big" she says with a stutter. " your also tight princess" I reply hearing her moan at the nickname. I bring her lips into a kiss and begin massaging her breast softly to give her more pleasure.

After a minute I flip is around so I'm on top and start rapidly trusting into her. " I'm close" she mumbles barely over a whisper " Me to Liz" at that she clenches around me and cum as I releases into her.

I flip around again laying her on my chest. " did we really just have sex for the first time on the beach" she asked out of breath "Yah we did love" I answer I rub my hand on her back till she calms down. We fix our selfs up before we get up

" we should get back before they send a search party" i say helping her up off the ground. She fell slightly but I caught her and scoped her in my arms. " I really screwed up your legs there didn't I" I joke feeling her wack my arm. "Im kidding Liz".

I carry her the whole way back to the house. " hey look who's back" scar says from the fire pit with the others. " Why are you caring her" Tom asks " because she rolled her ankle" i explain " Where going to go change we'll be back out in a few minutes" I tell them.

I take Lizzie to her room and help her change since her legs don't work well yet. I swiftly changed and went back to get her giving her a piggy back ride to the fire. We sat by the fire and laughing with our friends for the rest of the night.

Hope you enjoyed please leave comments and request. Have a good Day.