Set Shenanigans (E.O)

So I'm not really sure what this is, but it's but enjoy.

Y/N and Lizzie where currently on set for the filming of  Cilvi War. They have been married for 3 years and always causes problems on set when they could, mostly to annoy his older brother Kevin.

Y/Ns POV

God I can't contain my self around Lizzie she is just so beautiful and sexy exactly in her Wanda costume. The way the corset hugs her curves and expressed her cleavage was amazing. We where currently fake fight because ours characters where as well.

" you know you can stop starting at me like a pervert" she tells me jokily " hm well you married this pervert" I replied with the same tone. Pulling her lips into mine. To which she let out a soft moan.

"Cut" My older brother Kevin yells " Y/N come on I told you Wanda and Jake don't kiss in this scean" he continues to scold. "Come on you have my wife playing my love interest and have her wearing a corset and don't expect me to kiss her really" I replied pulling Lizzie into my side as she laughs quietly.

" What ever just do it right this time" he says walking behind the camera " and Lizzie keep him in line please" " ok bro in law" she teased.

—/———/———/—————/
No POV

" Wanda oh Wanda where are thou Wanda" Y/N says as joke " there arth my lady Will thou do me the grate please and Mary me bring our family's together in unity" he continues on one knee pretending to propose to Elisabeth. To wich she just burst out laughing.

" cut Y/N for the last time stop proposing to your wife in the middle of takes"Kevin say with anger in his voice.

"Aw but she's so cute just look at her you really wouldn't propose to her" He asked his older brother.

" no because I'm married and would not proposes to my sister in law" he stated " you know what just do it right, god I wish is was an only child" he says mumbling the last part. "I'm telling mom" the younger one yells back at him.

/————-/————-/————/

"You know the good part about being here alone is we can do whatever we want" y/n says in character he picks up Lizzie and sits her on the fake counter he attached lips to her in a very heavy moment.

"CUT my good Y/N what is your problem stick to the script" he says very pissed off. " but this is better then the script" he wines.

" Wanda and Jake are fighting and she is mad at him" Kevin argues " Oh makeup sex yes" he say in a child like tone. " god I don't even know why I try just say your line Lizzie please get him to behave" he asked the blonde.

" Buz kill" Y/N muted helping his wife of the counter. Which causes her to laugh.
——-/——-/———/———/—-
Lizzie pov

" Come on Lizzie" Y/N says " What can't handle losing to a girl" I teased " you cheat no far" he crossed his arms and pouted. " babe it MarioCart chill you big baby" I tell him with a smirk. " I'm your big baby though" he counters. " that's true" I say pecking his lips.

Just the Kevin came in the door " Oh my God can't you to keep your hands off each outher for 2 seconds. " You'll understand when your older" he tells him. " dude I'm older then you and i am married for the last time you've met her idiot" he tells his younger brother.

"Hey don't call me an idiot I'll tell mom" my child of a husband treated. I just giggled laying on his chest. " Lizzie calls you that and worse" he replied " well she can be mean to me and anyway I can't tell mom on her because she always takes Lizzie side" he says which is true not may can say their mother in law likes them more then their son.

" What ever i came to tell you moms here to wach you us work because for some reason she miss you" he says as he walks out"

" Yes I can go tattle on him now" he says grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the trailer.

——-/———-/————/———

" Ug I hate being stuck here"
Y/N complains " come on wands you don't need to start silent. " I'm sorry" I mumble " why are you sorry" he questions " For arguing" I spoke in a soft tone.

"Cut and thank you for not getting distracted" Kevin say " ow hush it you stop picking on your little boy brother and Lizzie" their mom says.

" Come here dears" she said hugging me then him " mom he usually jokes around half the day" he complained " shut up you child" she says slapping him lightly.

Y/N just giggled slight at the two

——-/———-/————/——/

Y/N POV

"So Y/N we hear you are quite a jokester" the interviewer asked i where currently doing an interview with some of the cast.

" that's an understatement" Kevin says " Yah you can't have him and Lizzie in the room with out having each other's tongues down each others throats" Seb says.

Lizzie smacks his arm and shushes him. " I make it more interesting and for your information we don't make out every 2 seconds" I say leaning down to kiss her.

" Just wait for the bloopers" Kevin mumbled. " I still beat you at Mario Cart" Lizzie boosted " because you cheated" i whined. " You a baby" Kevin tells me " don't make me—" I started but was cut off " If you two don't shut up I'm going to tell your mother" she scolded.

Mine and Kevin's faces both go white. " I'm good you" I tell him " yah bro all good" he says nervous laying his arm around my neck.

Lizzie just gives me look and I lean in for another kiss

Hope you enjoyed, comment and request. Have a good day or night.<3