Forbidden ( E.O)

Y/N and Lizzie where warped in his sheet after there night of activity's. Y/N woke to her startling him and kissing his face.

" morning beautiful" he tells the blonde " Morning Handsome" she giggles sliding off him. " we have to go to work darling" he tells her in a sad tone. " I can't kiss you at all the entire day" she whined

" I know sweetheart but you know how my brothers will react if they find out I don't want you to loss your job for me" he says moving her hair out of her face then kissing her head.

The couple got ready and made their way to set. Y/N looks over seeing a glum look on his girlfriend face. "What's wrong Liz" he questions resting his hand on her knee. "I'm fine" she says with a sigh " No your not tell me" he persist. " do you ever see us going anywhere beyond this" she asks in a sad tone. " of course I do Lizzie your not just a hock up to me you knows that" he states grabbing her hand and kissing it.

" But how can you see us going anywhere I still have 3-4 more guaranteed projects with Marvel and your brothers wouldn't change their minds even if they knew" she asked tears filling her eyes. "Ok we'll when it comes to a point where we both decide to tell them we will" He reassured her.

" But when you can't just invite them to our wedding and be like hay we've been dating for 3 years or just randomly show up at thanksgiving with a baby and say hey guys met my wife and daughter that you already know" she says rambling crying more at this point.

" We will figure it out together ok" he reptes squeezing her hand "I love you Liz".

A few minutes later they get to set Lizzie having fixed her make up. To keep up the charred Lizzie say, " Thanks again for picking me up I haven't had time to get my car check out yet" she says " No worries it's on the way anyway.

Lizzie walks towards her trailer to get ready.

Lizzie POV

I walked into my trailer and see scarlet waiting in it for me. "Scarlet why are you in my trailer" I question her " I was waiting for you and you take forever" she explained with a fake annoyed grown.

" My car wouldn't start Y/N picked me up" I explained to her. "What did you want" i question. " I was going to ask if you wanted to come over tonight Rose miss you but know I want to know why your lying" she asks. " What am I lying about" I ask " Your car is working fine isn't it ... You where at a Guys house last night weren't you" my face went red at the question.

" Omg you slept with someone last night" she gasped " for one where did you get that info two why dose it matter I'm a grown woman I can have sex if I want to" I stated walking into my bathroom to get my outfit on.

"You have a hickey on your neck" she tells me I just look in the mirror seeing what she meant. " Shoot" I grumble grabbing my concealer to cover it.

" so your were with a boy I knew it" she gasped " that's why you been so happy recently". "Ok fine I'm seeing someone but you can't tell anyone he doesn't want to go public yet" I explain " yes finally I thought I have to hook you up with someone" she say.

" Just shut up and come on before Kevin yells at us for being late" i say walking out of my trailer to the set area.

Y/N POV

I was now waiting in Lizzie trailer she would be done filming soon and I know that she has had a long day and just wants to talk. After a few moments I hear her door open and see her walk in.

" why are you here" she asked as she sat down on the couch next to me. " Are you complaining I can leave if you want" I teased she climbed on top of me and started kissing my face. " I didn't meen it like that silly" she giggles " Well I was wondering if you'd come out to dinner with me tonight" I Asked.

" Yes I go to dinner with you silly" she say leaning down I meet her lips half way and deepen the kiss I swiftly flip her around so I'm on top.

Just then her door opened and someone entered. "hey Lizzie sorry to bother you but we need you for —- what is going on here" Joe asked in a angry tone " I'm making out with my girlfriend and your disturbing me" I say with a little sass.

"Girlfriend what are you talking about you know you can't date the actors"he yelled getting more angry. Lizzie barres her head into my shoulder and starts to softly cry.

That set me off but trying to stay calm I answer " You obviously don't care that much we've been dating for two years and you have never noticed and the only time you do notice is when you walk in her trailer with out knocking" " well we didn't notice because we would expect you to know that rule" he says bring up his hand to hold his forehead.

" I didn't go just ask her out on the first day ok it just happened and I wouldn't change anything about it" I defended pulling the still cry Lizzie into a hug to comfort her.

" What are you still doing here" I asked angry no longer caring that he knew just wanting him to go away. Lizzie's cry's started to slow down but she was still wrapped around me.

" Your still at a breach of contract you have to stop seeing her and nothing will happen to either of you" he demanded "would you stop talking about her like she's not even here and don't even consider cutting her contract" I snapped. "You know what I quit if you wouldn't let me be with her then I'm done" I say feed up.

" no I'm not letting you quit" Lizzie finally speaks up "I love you I really do but I wouldn't let you sacrifice your job for me and your relationship with your brothers" she says kissing me softly and quickly. " I'm sorry" she says walking out of the trailer.

I just fall on the sofa and cover my face with my hands. " It's better this way Y/N" he tells me resting his hand on my shoulder. I shove it off and stand up to leave. " You are no longer my brother just stay away from me unless it's work related" i snark and walk off.

Lizzie POV

After I left my trailer I walk to Scarlets starting to cry again. I knocked on her door waiting outside for her to open it.

"Lizzie what's wrong" she asks helping me inside sitting me down on her couch. "They found out" I whisper to her " we had to break up" " Joe and Anthony made you break up with Y/N" she questions. " You knew" I asked shocked " it wasn't obvious to men but I could tell you loved him" she reassured.

" I told him I didn't want him to sacrifice what he loved for me I decided to do it so why dose it hurt so much" I asked not really expecting her to answer " Because you loved him so much to let him go, It will hurt for a wile but your move on and find someone better" she reassures me.

We just sit there in silence my mind moving at 100 mph.

Haha sad ending you weren't expecting that. It is what it is or is it...  Hope you enjoyed it. Comment and request. Get sleep, eat, and drink <3.

Question what do you want to happen if there is a part 2?