Pool Day (E.O)

"Babe do you have Lillys sunscreen" i yell to my wife who's upstairs. " yes it in her bag" she tells me as she comes down the steeps carrying our 8 month old daughter.

" Hi baby girl how are you" I ask the little girl in her arms. "mhm da" she mumbles happily waving her arms at me. " Hi Wife how our you this morning you look sexy in that bikini" I say kissing her running my hands down her body.

" stop theres a child present" she says pushing my head away. " what your cute and matching our little angel" i say kissing Lilly's head.

" come on we don't want to be late to your dads Party" she tells me. My dad also know as RDJ was having some of the cast over for a hang out my the pool.

We grab all our bags and get Lilly strapped into her car seat.  After a short drive we park the car and get everything out and walk to the door waiting for an answer.

" Lizzie, Y/N how are you guys" he asks " oh and you brought baby Lilly your so cute matching with your mommy" he coos

" Hey guys" I say walking into the back yard with Lizzie besides me

" LIZZIE" Scarlet yells and runs over to hug her " how's my baby" she ask Lilly. She just responds with little babbles. " it's about time you got here to much testosterone" she says taking the baby in her arms.

" Look who finally showed up" Jeramy says from the pool. " you don't have a 8 month old baby to take care of and get ready" Lizzie say siting our stuff on a pool chair.

" yay excuses excuses" mackie speaks also in the pool. "You here that Lilly uncle Anthony volunteers to be on diaper duty" scar says causing everyone to laugh and him to have a scared impression on his face.

" can I have my baby now" Liz asks Scar who sadly hands her over. We walk into the pool putting Lilly in a baby flote.

" So how's everyone" i ask wrapping my arms around Lizzie. " good before you two got here" Seb jokes earning a slap from Robert.

" Don't insult my Lizzie or grand-baby" He say as a response to the comment.

" Hey dad hello" I say pointing to me. " eh your ok" he responds and I fake a hurt look.

" who wants to play pool volleyball" Tom asks the group.
" me" I say hearing a few other people agree. " can't got to watch little one" Lizzie says.

" don't worry sweetheart I'll watch her" Susan says swimming over to us. " are you sure" she ask mom. " I don't like sports and want to spend time with my granddaughter" she responds as I drag Lizzie to the net.

" Dibs on Lizzie" Scarlet yells " sorry Y/N she's better" she explains " I was on the Volleyball team to you do realize thats how we met" I say to the older women. " Ugg fine you can both be on my team" she groans.

" I'll serve" Tom yells bumping it over the net. Lizzie dives over to hit it bounces it back over. The opposing side missed it landing us a point. Tom serves again which I swiftly return to them scoring us another point.

We continue doing playing for about half an hour. With the obvious outcome of my and Lizzie team wining. " We are the best" I high five my wife " wining volleyball was the only reason I married you" she says smugly getting Lilly from Mom.

" Hey" I say and following her out of the pool to feed Lilly. " oh calm down lover boy I'm kidding" she says laying down on the lounge chair. She puts a towel on her chest covering her boobs to feed our whiny daughter.

" you know you don't have to stare at me when I'm breastfeeding" she say her eyes meting my gaze. " but you boobs are so big and squishy" I whine leaning into her.

I feel her hand slap me hard. " there's a child here" she scolds me. " huh your not my mother" I pout.

" Yah I retired as your discipliner Lizzie took that job when she married you for some unknown reason" mom says from the pool.

" whatever" I mumble sinking in my chair " oh stop you big ass baby" my wife scolds " Ugg come here" she motines for me to sit next to her.

After a few moments she lays Lilly in her baby carrier. Lizzie sits on the end of pool dangling her legs in. I sneak up behind her and swiftly pick her up and toss her into the pool.

I swiftly jump in behind her." Ugg I hate you" she grumbled kicking my leg. " ow" I wince in pain. I hear the others start laughing at me.

" hah you deserved that" Jeramy laughs and high fives Seb and Antony. " Next time don't throw me in the pool" Liz scolds kicking me one more time and pulling herself out of the water retuning to her  position after grabbing Lilly.

" no far you can't use the baby as a blocker from being pulled in the poll" i groan to her. " I Carried her for 9 months spend 36 hours in labor and feed her every few hours I can use for anything I want that's not ilegal thank you very much" she says.

I just settle into a seat and rested for a few minutes just talking to the others. We then played with Lilly for awhile after she woke up. It's funny how much everyone protects her and cares for her it was really sweet.

Finally after a few hours everyone starts to head home we where the last ones talking to mom and dad for a few minutes.

" Thank you guys for coming we missed this little one" he says tickling her feet to which she just giggled. " you saw us 2 days ago" Lizzie laughs slightly " and 2 days to long" he responds. " well we really need to get little one home" i say standing up.

" We'll see you Sunday for lunch" mom says hugging me then Lizzie. " you keep this one in line ok" she tells Liz which she just laughs and nods as an answer.

We get to the car and strap Lilly in and drove home. Lizzie got her ready for bed. She walks into the room climbing in bed beside me. " good night Liz" I say kissing her head " night
Y/N" she responds with a kiss.
We then drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Request anything you would like to see. Hope you liked Have a good Day and night.