CHAPTER 4

"The rouge attack was a distraction. Now what?" Uncle Frank, Black Beast's beta asked.

We had come back from the fake attack, and my father, mother, beta, third in command and I were discussing what we should do.

The rouges kept us occupied while someone snuck into the pack to free Tessa.

"What did you find out about her?"

"She's a half witch, half wolf,  she lives with rouges,.."

'Well, that explains the rouge attack,' Ares spoke, and I pushed him to the back of my head.

"..she said she works for a witch called Charlotte. That's all. She was  harder to crack than I thought. "

I nodded in understanding.

"For now, I think we should double the guards at the borders and look out for rouges. "

"Great idea. "

"Look how much my son has grown. I'm so proud of you. "
Mum said, and everyone smiled.

*Three Weeks Later *
I was busy with some paperwork when someone knocked on the door. After I gave permission, he entered.

"Hey, long time no see. "Leon said.

Leon was the third in command's son, and my best friend.

"What's that?" I asked, referring to the red and black gift box in his hand

"It's yours. The guards said it was dropped off by someone in the pack for you. And being the good person I am, I decided to bring it for you. "

I rolled my eyes at him.

'Another gift from our admirers?' Ares asked.

'Probably, ' I replied.

"Just drop it anywhere. "

"Is it just me, or did becoming the Future Alpha make you grumpy?" He said as he lazily sat down.

"Is it just me, or did becoming a Future Beta make you a talkative?"

He rolled his eyes.

After another long day, I was about to sleep when Ares took it upon himself to keep me awake.

'Let's go for a run. '

'No, I'm tired. '

'Let's go for a party. '

'I have to wake up early tomorrow. '

'Let's go open the gift we receive earlier. '

'Ugh! If I do that, would you make me sleep?'

'Yeah, sure, whatever, ' was all he said. 

With a sigh, I reluctantly stood up and went to get the gift.

I opened it and was surprised to see purple smoke filling the room.

This is the end of Malcom's POV for now. If you like this story, please comment and vote. Thank you for reading 😊 💓