02 || Niko

Just an FYI I don't really give a fuck if you don't like Taylor Swift, I don't need comments filling my inbox saying that she's overrated and that you don't like her. Quite frankly I don't care whether you like her or not, I'm not going to stop putting her music in my books because a few people don't like her because all they've heard is shake it off and ME!. Taylor has earned every bit of fame she has and if you say she doesn't then you obviously don't know anything about her.

---

I can't believe I'm going to marry someone nine fucking years younger than me.

I keep telling myself that it's worth it, that it'll benefit the mafia and my children. That she'll help out and she'll be great for the kids.

I'm not so sure about that anymore.

But as long as she can respect my children and have the decency to act like an adult at events then it'll be fine, I hope.

I wait for her in the living room of the Venezia's impatiently. Her father, Antonio keeps trying to talk to me but I just give him a grunt in response.

After thirty minutes of him talking to himself he finally shuts up.

What feels like hours of standing there when Rosalie finally walks down with 2 suitcases and 3 bags stuffed full and a furious look on her face.

"Great. Now let's go." I growl and she glares at me but goes to reach for her bags, but before she can I grab them.

"Thanks but I'm fully capable of carrying a few bags." She says and takes the bags from me.

Alrighty then.

I let her say her goodbyes to her family quickly and don't fail to notice the fact that she completely ignored her father.

Once she's done I lead her to the Range Rover and open the trunk for her so she can put her bags in there even though I know she'd rather open it herself because she's a full-blown feminist and thinks she has to do everything herself.

I get in and turn on the music. Right as Taylor Swift turns on Rosalie hops into the passenger seat. Right when she notices what's playing she turns to me and looks at me with wide eyes.

I stiffle a groan. The last time I turned music on in here was with Gianina and she loves Taylor Swift and refuses to listen to anything other than her.

"Are you a Taylor Swift fan?" She asks, as she seems to be holding in a laugh.

"No."

"Then why was Taylor Swift playing?"

"Because she's my daughters favorite. I don't particularly hate her music but I would definitely not call myself a fan." I grumble.

---

The minute we get to the airport my phone starts ringing. I look to see that it's Lorenzo, my bestfriend and my assistant capo.

"Is everything okay?" Is the first thing I ask, worried since he's watching the kids.

"Well hello there to you too." Lorenzo says sarcastically. Usually his sarcasm lightens my mood but right now it just pisses me off, I don't mess around when it comes to my kids.

"Cut the shit, Lorenzo. What's wrong, did something happen to the kids?" I grumble

"Calm down there buddy. Everything is fine. Elijah just ate something that I told him not to because it had nuts in it, but he didn't listen so he ended up having an allergic reaction but I give him his medicine so he's fine now. I'm only calling to let you know and because he wanted to talk to you." He states and my shoulders instantly relax.