7 || Rosalie

Me and Niko haven't spoke since Saturday night and I've gotta say, it's been fucking awesome.

Gianina isn't speaking to him either and it's pretty funny but at the same time I feel kinda bad for some reason.

Elijah's been speaking to me more which is nice. The kid is actually pretty funny.

Corvina said that she'd come here today since I refuse to talk to Niko and ask him if I can go out with her.

She's coming this afternoon and I have a feeling she'll love Gianina.

I go downstairs, Zara following after me. I go into the kitchen and find our maid, Hope, cooking breakfast which smells delicious.

"Good morning, Miss. Venezia." She says cheerfully. I bend down and grab Zara's toys that are all over the place so that nobody steps on them.

"Hope, I've told you a million times, you can just call me Rosalie." I tell her.

"I know, it just doesn't feel right calling you Rosalie. I work for you and my mamma taught me to respect the people you work for." She replies. I put the dog toys in the basket before sitting on the island stools.

"You don't work for me, you work for Niko. Therefore you can call me Rosalie." I smile. She chuckles

"Fine. Well then, Rosalie, breakfast is almost ready so you might wanna get the kids up." She says.

Right as I reach the stairs the kids come running down the stairs, Niko following behind them surprisingly not in a suit. He's wearing grey sweatpants with a white t-shirt that fits him perfectly.

Gianina comes over to me and holds onto my leg. I chuckle and pick her up. She snuggles her face into my neck.

"Gia, don't do that. You're gonna fall back asleep and Hope made a delicious breakfast this morning so I don't think you wanna do that." I tell her and her head pops right back up.

"Can we practice soccer today?" She asks.

Before I can answer Niko responds with a grumpy sounding "no". I glare at him in response and he glares right back.

"We can after he leaves for work." I whisper in her ear and she smiles.

"And I'm not going to work today, so don't even try." He says, staring right at me.

"This is bullshit. It makes her happy just let her practice at least once a week." I argue, giving up on the not speaking to him.

"I said no, and that is my final answer." He growls and I roll my eyes.

Why won't he just let her practice?

It's not like she's playing in actual games, we're practicing in the backyard and doing nothing that could injure her.

"Breakfast is ready!" Hope shouts from the kitchen and Elijah and Gianina cheer, I set down Gia and she goes running to the dining room, I glare at Niko before following behind her.

I sit down beside Gianina since she gets mad whenever I sit beside somebody other than her.

Elijah smiles at me while Gianina pouts in her chair, most likely about soccer. Hope brings out the Crepes and Gianina's face instantly brightens.