Silence

What just happened! Minho, the boy who hated me, loves me? My eyes were locked at the seat in front of me, too sacred to look back at him. So many emotions over 6 short months. First it was breaking up with Dae who I have been with for 4 stinking years. I liked a girl and now this. Everything has been making my brain a jumbled mess. I noticed Minho put his headphones and a sleep mask on. He looked unfazed. Of course he would be wearing a sleeping mask.
I decided to write about how I felt. LJ always told me when she was getting into a fight she would write out what she wanted to say to Peter in her notes app. I decided to do the same.
------
I look at my phone, a whole hour has passed already! Only 9 more to go. I felt better after writing everything down. Little did I know while I was typing away, I had sipped down two whole water bottles. I guess it was the nerves. I headed to the bathroom.
As I'm washing my hands I look up at myself. Where did the time go.
I go back to my seat. I see Minho, he seems to be sleeping peacefully. I'm pretty tired too. It's been a long day. As I sit down, I put on my headphones and put on some calm music. I start to doze off and right as I fall asleep I feel someone on my shoulder. I look down through the conner of my eye to see Minho dead asleep laying on my shoulder. I don't not like Minho but I don't know if I like him like him. But he seems so peaceful so I don't say anything. I lean my head on his and fall asleep.
-------
As I stretch my arms and adjust my eyes to get used to waking up. I feel tight and sore. I hear my stomach grumble. God I hate airplanes. Four hours have passed. In front of me I see some airplane food. I wonder how I got it if I was asleep. I look to my right and see that Minho is gone. He's probably somewhere sleeping in first class. I open my food and start eating right away. It was so good and I was so hungry. I hear footsteps and see Minho behind me with a tea in his hands.
"Good morning sleepyhead" He said as he sat down.
"Yeah haha" I said with an awkward laugh. God this was the first time we have talked since well he confused his love for me.
"I'm glad you like the food I got you, I didn't know what you wanted but the flight attendant said it would be the only food for the whole plane ride so I just guessed. I mean of course I didn't eat this crap, I bought myself first class food. I mean it's bad enough being back in the economy anyways."
"Yeah it was amazing, thanks for doing that." I noticed a book in his hand, "are you reading?" I asked.
"Yes, indeed I am. I believe that the blue light from screens is bad for the puffiness of my eyes." He said as looked right into my eyes.
God he hasn't changed one bit and to be honest Minho was attractive to say the least.
"You have something here." He grabbed his finger and whipped right by my lips. "Just some food." He held his hand there for a split second before coughing and looking down.
Omg how embarrassing. Did I seriously have food on my face this whole time?
"We should talk about earlier, right?" I asked in hopes to move on from whatever just happened.
"No we shouldn't Kitty. I've said what I've needed to say to you. I don't want you to talk about it until you're actually ready, and on the bright side we have a whole week to figure it out. I'm staying at a hotel in Portland. My mothers shooting a film there."
I looked at him with bug eyes.
"Huh..."
We sat in silence the rest of the flight.