Back Home

The rest of the flight went by very slow. Minho read, and I decided to go through my photos that I had taken at my time at kiss. I had so many and I had no storage left. I wanted to make a scrap book when I got home and show my dad and my step mom. As time went by I couldn't stop taking about Minho. Dae and Yuri were at of my mind and all I could think about was what him. They way he listened and observed as I talked. They way he noticed that I didn't like mayo and the way he cared about the passing of my mom. The more I thought the more great things I remembered about him.

I looked over at him occasionally and he smiled looking at me with those dazzling eyes. I guess I would get lost in his eyes and stare for too long because He would smirk and then return back to his book.

As we landed and I packed up my things, and once everyone from the front of the plane has gotten off we both stood up and stretched. I tried to reach to get my bag from the overhead department but I couldn't seem to get the button to nudge. So of course Minho helped. He opened it with ease and gently placed his hand on my lower back as support. I had felt something I had never felt before. The gentle graze of his hand on my lower back was so Subtle and soft yet hot. If anyone knew how to touch a girl it would be Minho. No words were said yet everything was understood between us. Like a spark was lit and was slowly glowing more and more.

After getting my bags and walking towards the doors, I see my dad holding the biggest welcome home sign. I see his big smile and I feel a big relief to be home. I didn't realize how much I missed everyone because of all the drama (and struggling to pass my classes). I had totally forgot about Minho because I was so excited to see my family. I ran up and hugged both of them.

"I have so much I need to tell you guys" I said excitedly.

"It's so good to have you back kitten. And who might this be?" My dad asked.

I had totally forgotten Minho was behind me.

"Oh right. This in Minho, a friend—"

I had a small cough from Minho and my dad gave my a weird look.

"A friend from K.I.S.S, his moms filming a movie here in Portland so he's staying at a hotel nearby"

"Nice to meet you sir" Minho said shaking my Dads hand.

"Did you need a ride by any chance?" Trina asked.

I looked at Dad with wtf eyes.

"I would love a ride actually I have no place at all to be"