Party

I called LJ and Margot to come into my room. They had just finished up dishes and came right up. "Guys we have a problem, Minho wants me to go to party tonight with him but I know Dad will never let me go"

" Girl first of all Minho is so cute, so much better than Dae," Margot said.

"Don't diss on Dae, yes Minho is attractive but Dae was so cute to" LJ said,

"See, thanks LJ. Anyways, I really need your help. I know you're supposed to be like protective but I really wanna go and i've already made a plan,"

"Ugh let's hear it i guess," LJ said.

"Ok, so Margots gonna tell Dad shes gotta go pick up her birth control, he won't say anything because first off he won't understand and second he will think it's weird and just let her go. Then Margot will take me to the party. If Dad asks where I am, just tell him I'm asleep because the jet lag got to me, and then after the party Minho will take me home and i'll sneak through the window" I said yawing.

"What about the actual jet lag"

"Lucky for you I have two red bulls in my suitcase."

"Better start chugging," Reliped Margot

"So it's a yes?"

They both nodded and I gave them a big hug, "I'm going to start getting ready and one more thing can I borrow a shirt?"
----------
I was wearing tight black leather pants, and a short very showy going out top with lots of sparkles. I did natural makeup and did my hair curly. And I threw on a heel. I knew I would regret that later. By 9:30 we were out the door. Hopefully my plan would work. I felt very nervous for some reason. But we listened to lots of hype music and it seemed to help a little bit.

When I arrived to the address given to me, it looked like a real night club,

"Don't get to drunk Kitty and be safe text me if you need anything ok," Margot said.

"I'll be fine byeeeee and thank you so much, love you"

"Love you to" she said pulling away.

I walked toward the front of the place to find Minho in a all back suit, he turned around and smiled. God the way he smiled was so loving. As I walked closer to him I saw his eyes go up and down obviously checking me out. He had a chain on, an earring, and loads of rings. I had never seen him with so much jewelry yet he looked so good. He took my hand and kissed it.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"Is this a real club are we even allowed in?" I looked down to my feet, I was losing my shit the more I hung out with him the harder it was to resist him. He stepped closer to me, and towered over me. He took his hand and used it to make me look up at him.

"Look at me when I'm taking to you Covey" God why was he so good with his words! "I know some people, lucky for you underage drink isn't as bad in America as it is in Korea"

He took my hand and led me into the nightclub. I can believe I'm going to be at a real club. The lights and music were already overwhelming from outside I wonder what it would be like inside.