Dinner

As we walked downstairs to see the table set, I see more than just two people.

"Surprise" Laura Jean says with her arms wide open. I ran up to hug give her a big hug followed by a hug from Margot.

"How you doing kiddo" Margot asked

I squealed "HOW ARE YOU GUYS HERE RN" and gave them another big hug

"Alright alright the foods gonna get cold now" Dad said.

I introduced them to Minho and the kindly welcomed him. I had no idea my sister would be here but I'm so glad they are I have lots to share with them.

Dad has made some of my favorites since I hadn't been home in a while and as we ate the delicious food we talked a lot. LJ and Margot had lots of questions. I wasn't planning on telling them about Moms Secret. I decided it was going to be my thing with her, something I had that only me and her knew. In a way I felt closer to her. Mom was an amazing person. I just wish She were alive longer to experience it.
My Dad asked Minho so many questions about Koren culture as well. I guess he was trying to learn for us but it came across as pushy. Of course he answers. We talked about Chuseok and how we made a really good meal and how we would have to cook for them one time.

"So your moms a movie star?" LJ asked.

"Yeah you could say so, that's why I came down here for her. I don't see her much anyways so I thought I might as well join Kitty on the ride here" Minho Responded.

"Or you came here to be with Kitty only" Margot whispered under her breath. Minho continued to eat but had a slight smirk on his face.

"You can say that too," he said.

"May I be excused," I asked, picking my plate and bringing it over to the sink.

"나도" Minho said. "Me as well, sorry still getting used to not speaking in Korean, Thanks for the food it's was really good"

He brought over his plate and washed it, following me back up to my room, slowly closing the door behind it.

"Don't close the door my Dad will go ballistic especially after you comment at dinner" I said

"This will only take a minute plus your sister does have a point" He said
He walked closer to me, I didnt move. He put his hands in his pockets

"There's a party tonight, it's my old friend, be there at 10:00. I'll meet you at the entrance." He took a piece of paper and wrote an address. "I'm counting on you Covey" I could tell he was serious because his eyes went from soft to cold and serious, his voice dropping down. He kissed me on the cheek and left.

"Thanks for dinner, I should probably go to my hotel room," I heard him say from downstairs.

No way my Dad was gonna let me go to a party. He would never even let me go on a date past 10. Right now I was really glad my sisters were here.