Upstairs

As we walked towards the car Minho whispered in my ear

"Covey I promise you were going to be more than friends, no need to lie hmm"

I felt his hot breathe in my eye trail down my neck. I got shivers. When I had a crush on Dae I didn't feel like this. This feeling was new.

We got into the car and for the long hour car ride we shared story's about school, laughed and of course Minho told my family how we met too (and how I feel into a cupcake tower). God it felt good to be home.

"So Minho would you like to stay for dinner since you have no where else to be" My dad looked at me through the review mirror and he locked eyes with me. He looked at me with the I think I know what is going on here eyes.

"I would love to sir"

As we pulled into the drive through it clicked that I was home. It felt so nice to finally sleep in my own bed. Minho took off his shoes right as we walked in and slowly judged me and my family as we walked into the kitchen with our shoes on.

"Why don't you kids go upstairs and unpack while we finish making dinner."

We started upstairs and Minho helped me with my bags.

"DOOR OPEN!!!" My dad yelled at us as we walked upstairs.

As we got into my room I jumped laying down in my bed. Minho followed.

"I would have never thought I would be laying next to your Covey in your own bed in Portland" he turned to lay on his side. I did the same. He took his hand and ran his fingers through my hair to put it behind my ears.

I tried to talk but words wouldn't come out. Mhhh I mumbled speechless.

"Do I make you nervous Kitty?" He said with a smirk. With Dae I was still new to kissing but with Minho it felt normal to want to kiss him. Minho made me feel safe and comfortable around him. I can't explain it entirely. I did like Minho and I was starting to build on the idea.

Minho did make me nervous. He made me so nervous.

"Kitty..."

"Ok fyi you don't make me nervous I just idk I think that this is all kinda weird but I kinda like you and i just want—"

"Kitty just shut up."

He looked right into my eyes. God he was so mesmerizing. He took my face and slowly brought it to his connecting my lips to his. I feel his lips lock onto mine. God they were soft. I knew it was wrong I mean me and Dae had just broken up but it felt so right. His lips were like I had imagined warm and comforting.  My tongue met his and soon it turns from gentle to heated. I had never kissed a boy like this, this was new. This was hot and breathy and moist, one emotion of every lasting passion and  desire for one another. 

"Come down you guys, dinners ready" Dad yelled.

Finally we break our kiss walking out of my room, he grabs my hand and leads my down until he turns back around and asks,

"Do you still like me Covey?"