Hinata Shoyo

Tsukishima Kei is working as a stripper in a seedy club on the outskirts of town. He is a shy and reserved young man, but he has a secret side to him that he only shows on stage. As he dances, he lets go of all of his inhibitions, allowing himself to become the confident and seductive person he has always wanted to be.

One evening, as he is leaving the club, he is accosted by a group of men. They look rough and brutal, and Tsukishima knows that he is in trouble. Just as he thinks all hope is lost, he is saved by a man with a shock of orange hair and piercing brown eyes - Hinata Shoyo, the most known mafia leader in the city.

Hinata steps in front of Tsukishima, his body tense and ready to defend him. "Who do you think you are, attacking someone on the street like this?" he growls, his voice low and dangerous.

The men hesitate, taken aback by Hinata's confidence. They exchange uneasy glances, unsure of what to do next.

Hinata steps forward, his fists clenched at his sides. "I suggest you turn around and leave before I make you regret your decisions," he warns, his voice cold and commanding.

The men back down, muttering curses under their breath as they slip away into the shadows.

Tsukishima is shaken by the encounter, but he is also intrigued by Hinata's dominant nature. "Thank you," he murmurs as he bowed, his voice soft and trembling.

Hinata turns to him, his piercing brown eyes locking onto Tsukishima's. "Not a problem... but i would like something in return," he says, his voice deep and commanding.

Tsukishima feels a thrill of excitement run through him. He has never felt so desired, so wanted, as he does in this moment.

Over the next few weeks, Hinata and Tsukishima grow closer. Hinata takes him under his wing, showing him the finer things in life and introducing him to the other members of his mafia family. Tsukishima is nervous at first, but he quickly realizes that these men are like a family to him. They are rough and intimidating, but they are also fiercely loyal and protective.

As their relationship deepens, Hinata begins to push Tsukishima to explore his deepest desires. He encourages him to embrace his submissive nature, guiding him through a world of pleasure and pain.

One evening, as they are lounging in Hinata's luxurious penthouse, Hinata turns to Tsukishima with a wicked grin. "Get on your knees," he commands, his voice low and menacing.

Tsukishima feels a surge of excitement and fear rushing through him. He knows that Hinata is a dominant force to be reckoned with, and he is eager to submit to him in every way.

He drops to his knees, his head bowed in submission. "Yes, sir," he replies, his voice barely above a whisper.

Hinata moves closer to him, his hand trailing down Tsukishima's back. "Good boy," he murmurs, his voice filled with approval.

He takes control, guiding Tsukishima through a world of pleasure and pain. He uses toys and restraints to heighten his pleasure, teasing and tantalizing him until he is begging for release.

Tsukishima moans and writhes beneath him, his body responding to his every touch. "Please, more," he cries, his voice filled with need.

Hinata is pleased with his progress, and he rewards him with gifts and tokens of his affection. But Tsukishima knows that his true reward is the pleasure he feels when he is in Hinata's presence.

As their relationship deepens, Hinata becomes more possessive of Tsukishima. He doesn't let him out of his sight, and he becomes increasingly jealous of any attention he receives from other men.

One evening, as they are walking through the city, a man approaches Tsukishima, offering him a job as a model. Hinata steps in front of him, his eyes blazing with anger. "He's not interested," he growls, his voice low and menacing.