He Belongs To Me

Tsukishima kei x reader(you're the husband)

Tsukishima, the ruthless leader of the yakuza, had always been a man of great power and authority. His word was law and his crew obeyed his every command without question. However, there was a side to Tsukishima that few knew about a secret desire that burned within him like a flame.

One day, as he sat in his office surrounded by his loyal followers, Tsukishima felt an overwhelming urge to be taken by his crew to be used as nothing more than a cum dumpster for their pleasure.

"Boss, is everything okay?" one of his henchmen asked, noticing the look of lust in Tsukishima's eyes.
"I have a special request for you all," Tsukishima said, his voice low and seductive. "I want to be your cum dumpster. I want you all to use me for your pleasure."

There was a moment of stunned silence as the yakuza crew processed Tsukishima's request. But soon, they were all nodding in agreement, eager to please their leader in any way they could.
The first to step forward was Takeshi, a burly enforcer with a thick cock that was already growing hard at the thought of using Tsukishima for his pleasure. He approached the yakuza leader and began to undress him, his hands roaming over Tsukishima's toned body.

"Mmm, yes," Tsukishima moaned as Takeshi's hands found their way to his cock, stroking it slowly until it was fully erect. "Use me, Takeshi. Use me like the cum dumpster I am."

With that, Takeshi pushed Tsukishima to his knees and began to fuck his face hard, thrusting in and out as Tsukishima gagged on his cock. The other members of the crew soon joined in, taking turns using Tsukishima's mouth and ass for their pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, boss," one of them said, his cock buried deep in Tsukishima's ass. "You're such a good cum dumpster. We should use you like this more often."
Tsukishima moaned in pleasure as he was filled with cock after cock, each one eager to use him for their pleasure. And as he lay there, covered in cum and sweat, he knew that he had found a new level of pleasure one that he would never forget.

Tsukishima was lost in a sea of pleasure as his crew used him as their cum dumpster. He was on his knees, his mouth filled with cock, while another member of the crew pounded his tight ass.
"Fuck me harder," Tsukishima moaned, his body writhing with pleasure. "I want to feel all of you inside me."

His crew was more than happy to oblige, taking turns using his body in every way they could think of. One member of the crew even brought out a vibrator, teasing Tsukishima's sensitive cock with it until he was begging for release.

"Please, I need to cum," Tsukishima begged, his body trembling with need.
"Alright, boss," Takeshi said with a smirk. "But you're going to have to beg for it first."
Tsukishima didn't hesitate, dropping to his knees in front of Takeshi and begging for release. Takeshi stroked his cock slowly, teasing him until Tsukishima was on the brink of cumming.

And then, with a final thrust, Tsukishima exploded in ecstasy, his cum spraying all over Takeshi's face. The other members of the crew were quick to follow, filling Tsukishima's body with their hot, sticky cum until he was completely covered.
"That was amazing," Tsukishima panted, his body still shaking with pleasure.

Tsukishima smiled, knowing that he had found a new level of pleasure with his crew. And as they all collapsed into a heap of sweaty, satisfied bodies, he knew that he had found a new home in their arms.

After that Tsukishima went to clean himself in his room and someone walked in while Tsukishima was in the shower, it was Tsukishima's husband, he looked angry and lust full, Tsukishima's husband went into the shower and picked Tsukishima up by his ass and pin him against a wall. Tsukishima's husband then whispered in Tsukishima's ear "I heard you had fun today~, but let me remind you, who you belong to."