Be more careful

tsukishima kei x female teacher  
this is just finger fucking, I'm not joking 

Tsukishima kei was feeling adventurous. This morning he plugged his pussy with vibrating dildo, he would put the toy on a level where he knew he wouldn't squirm and moan. He walked to school with no one looking at him suspiciously.

He almost made it to the end of school, it was his last period. But the toys suddenly stop, his toys were controlled by bluetooth, if the toys stop that means his phones dead. Tsukishima was disappointed, but he didn't do anything about it. A few minutes have passed, and the toys suddenly went to the highest setting, Tsukishima gasp loudly, everyone looked at him. "is something wrong tsukishima?" his teacher asked, "n-no ma'am" he tried to say.

He looked around, his toys must have connected to someone else's phone, he felt the toy die down and went to the highest setting again, hi almost gasp again. When Tsukishima looked to the front of the class he saw his teacher looking at him and her hand scrolling her phone. He realized it was her who was controlling the toys. She smirked, "Tsukishima see me after class" the class began to whisper at that, "yes ma'am" he replies trying to not moan

the class ended and Tsukishima stayed put, "Good luck tsuki" one of his classmates spoke to him. 15 minutes have passed his teacher finally spoke, she knew they're finally alone, "who would have thought the top student of this class is a dirty little slut. come here and strip down" she said not a little shame was heard.

Tsukishima felt a shiver went down his spine, he began to strip down. his teacher was more than just surprised to see Tsukishima's wearing white string panties, she was more surprised to see the vibrator not on his small cock, but inside his dripping wet pussy. She smirked "turn around and take off the panties. Bend down show me your slutty hole"

Tsukishima's heart raced as he followed his teacher's orders, feeling both embarrassed and aroused at the same time. He slowly turned around, his back facing her, and lowered his panties down, revealing his round and perky ass. He could feel her gaze on him, and it only made him more excited.

He then bent down, spreading his legs apart, and exposing his swollen hole to her. He could feel the vibrator buzzing inside him, making him squirm a little. He tried to control his breathing, but it was getting harder and harder as his teacher's hand reached out to touch him.

Her fingers traced over his hole, causing him to let out a moan. She chuckled darkly, "You're such a dirty little slut, aren't you?" she whispered into his ear, her hot breath making him shiver. "Get on my desk and spread your pussy apart"

Tsukishima's body trembled with excitement as he climbed onto the teacher's desk, spreading his legs wide open and exposing his swollen pussy. He could feel her hot breath on his skin as she leaned in closer to inspect him.

She reached out and ran her fingers over his clit, making him gasp with pleasure. "You like that, don't you?" she asked with a wicked grin. "Yes, ma'am," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper.

She continued to tease him, rubbing his clit in slow circles as he moaned with pleasure. He could feel the vibrator inside him, buzzing faster and faster as she touched him. He was on the brink of orgasm when she suddenly stopped.

Her hand went inside and pulled the vibrating dildo out harshly, and shoved it back in deeper than before. She kept doing before stopping to turn the toy settings higher and kept going again

Tsukishima arched his back in pleasure as she increased the vibrator's intensity. He was panting heavily, his moans getting louder and more frequent. He could feel the pleasure building up inside him, threatening to overwhelm him.

His teacher watched with a wicked grin as Tsukishima's body writhed in pleasure. She leaned in close to his ear, whispering in a seductive voice, "Cum for me, you dirty slut."

he let out a loud moan as he came hard, his body shaking with pleasure. His teacher kept the vibrator inside him, continuing to stimulate him as he rode out his orgasm.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she removed the vibrator, leaving Tsukishima panting and gasping for air. He turned to face her, his cheeks flushed and his eyes filled with desire.

She without warning shoved four fingers into his pussy, pumping them in and out. Tsukishima let out loud when she did, his back arched, his pussy tighten around her fingers. She smirked and made her fingers go even faster

Tsukishima's body shuddered with pleasure as she continued to finger-fuck him. He was enjoying this a little to much, and her dominat behavior wasn't helping, he was getting even more turned on

Tsukishima was in a state of pure ecstasy as his teacher continued to finger-fuck him. He was completely at her mercy, and he loved it. He spread his pussy lips even wider for her, begging for more.

"Please do more," he pleaded, his voice desperate. "Make me a slutty whore, mommy."

Her smirk widened even further, and she leaned in close to him. "Use my dirty pussy as much as you want, mommy," he moaned.

She chuckled darkly and increased the speed of her fingers, thrusting them in and out of his pussy at a furious pace. Tsukishima cried out in pleasure, his body shaking with each thrust.

Tsukishima's arched his back and screams. She found his prostate, she smirked and kept aiming at that exact spot, abusing it over and over. Making Tsukishima's moan more frequent

Tsukishima's body shuddered with pleasure as she continued to stimulate his prostate. He could feel his orgasm building up, and he knew he was close to cumming again.

As if sensing his need, she increased the speed of her fingers, pushing him closer and closer to the edge. Tsukishima let out a loud moan as he came hard, his body shaking with pleasure once again.

He collapsed onto the desk, panting and gasping for air. She withdrew her fingers and stood up, looking down at him with a satisfied smirk. "You're such a dirty little slut," she said with a chuckle.

She shoved the vibrator back into his pussy, "be more careful next time slut. You wouldn't want to your dirty pussy to be dirty with cum do you?" She said, knowing full well he would love to have his pussy to be filled with cum, she slapped his pussy and left him there

Tsukishima's body jolted with a mix of pleasure and pain as his teacher slapped his pussy. He watched as she walked away, leaving him there on the desk, his body still trembling with pleasure.

He knew he should feel ashamed and embarrassed, but all he could feel was a sense of satisfaction and contentment. He had never felt so alive before, and he knew he would do anything to experience this feeling again.
_______________________________________________

to everyone that have request something, I'm sorry if it's taking a long time. i hope this keep you occupied