Breeding Him 2

Tsukishima's eyes flutter open as he feels you mounting him once again, your hard cock still buried deep inside him. He moans in pleasure as he feels your body pressing against his, your weight pinning him down to the bed.

"You're still going?" he asks, his voice filled with desire.

You grin down at him, your eyes dark with lust. "Of course," you reply. "I can't get enough of you."

Tsukishima nods eagerly, his body responding to your touch. He can feel the warmth of your seed inside him, and he knows that he's been thoroughly filled up. But he wants more. He wants to feel your cock pounding into him relentlessly until he can't take it anymore.

As you start to move your hips again, Tsukishima feels his body responding eagerly to your touch. The sensation of your cock pounding into him is almost too much to bear, but he doesn't want it to end. He wants to be bred by you until he's completely spent.

With each thrust, he feels his body reaching new heights of pleasure. He can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, his body trembling with desire.

Suddenly, he feels his body starting to quake with pleasure. He knows that he's close to coming, and he can feel his cock throbbing with anticipation. He arches his back, pushing his ass up towards you as you continue to pound into him.

With a loud cry, hecomes hard, his body shaking with pleasure as he feels your hot seed filling him up once again. You keep pounding into him, your cock never leaving his body as you continue to breed him relentlessly.

Tsukishima can't believe how good it feels to be bred like this. He's never experienced anything like it before. He feels completely fulfilled, his body and mind completely spent from the intense breeding session.

As you finally pull out of him, Tsukishima can feel a sense of emptiness inside him. He wants more, but he knows that he needs to rest. He's completely spent from the intense session, and he needs time to recover.

"You were amazing," he says, his voice filled with gratitude. "I can't believe how good that felt."

You smile down at him, your eyes filled with love and affection. "You were amazing too," you reply. "I'm so glad that we can explore our desires together."

Tsukishima nods, his eyes still closed in pleasure. "Me too," he says. "I can't wait to see where this goes."

As you both lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, you can feel a sense of contentment wash over you. You've fulfilled each other's deepest desires, and in doing so, you've brought each other to a new level of pleasure and intimacy.

In the morning, as the sun rises and the world begins to awaken, Tsukishima turns to you with a contented smile. "Thank you," he says, his voice filled with gratitude. "That was everything I ever wanted and more."

You smile back at him, feeling a warmth in your heart that you can't quite explain. "No, thank you," you reply. "For trusting me enough to explore your deepest desires with me. For giving me the chance to experience this with you."

Tsukishima nods, his eyes full of emotion. "I'm just glad we found each other," he says. "I can't wait to see where this goes."

And with those words, you know that you're both in this for the long haul. Together, you'll continue to explore your deepest desires and fantasies, pushing each other to new heights of pleasure and intimacy. And you can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of you.

For now, you're content to lay in bed with Tsukishima, enjoying the feeling of his body against yours. You both drift off to sleep, spent and satisfied, knowing that you've found something special in each other.