Breeding Him

Breeding Him

Tsukishima is lying on the bed, his body trembling with anticipation as he waits for you. He's always had a breeding kink, and he's been begging you to fulfill his desires for months. You've finally agreed, and he can hardly contain himself.

You walk into the room, your body on full display as you make your way to the bed. Tsukishima's eyes roam over your muscular form, his cock growing hard in anticipation. You can see the hunger in his eyes, and you know that he's ready for you.

You climb onto the bed, straddling his hips as you guide your hard cock into his tight ass. "mngh~ you're so big!" Tsukishima moans in pleasure as he feels you enter him, his hands gripping the sheets as he pushes back into you.

"P-please," he begs, his voice hoarse with desire. "Please, what? I can't hear you slut!" You say as you slap his ass "gah!... I-I need you to b-breed me... F-fill me up w-with your hot cum!"

You can feel his body trembling beneath you, and you know that he's close to coming. You thrust into him hard, your body moving with his as you both approach the edge of his release.

Suddenly, you pull him down onto you, burying your cock deep inside him as you release your hot seed. Tsukishima can feel it filling him up, and the sensation is almost too much to bear. He comes hard,his body shaking with pleasure as you continue to pulse inside him.

As you both come down from your orgasmic high, you pull out of him and sit back on your heels, watching as Tsukishima's body quivers with pleasure. He turns to look at you, a satisfied smile on his face.

"T-that was amazing," he says, his voice still shaking with pleasure. "I can't b-believe how good it f-feels to be filled up l-like t-that."

You grin and stroke his hair gently. "We're not done yet," you reply, your voice low and husky. "I want to breed you again and again until you're completely filled with my seed."

Tsukishima's eyes light up with excitement, and he nods eagerly. "Yes! please!" he says.

You climb back onto the bed and straddle his hips once again. You can feel his hard cock pressing against your thigh, and you know that he's ready for more. You guide your cock back into his tight ass, "Ah~ big so big~" he moans in pleasure as you fill him up once again.

You thrust into him harder and faster, your bodies moving in perfect harmony as you both approach the pinnacle of pleasure. His ass is so tight around your cock, and you can feel his body shuddering with pleasure as you pound into him over and over again.

Tsukishima's breathing becomes ragged as he feels your cock pounding into him relentlessly. He canfeel his body reaching its limit, but he doesn't want it to end. He wants to keep going, to be bred by you until he can't take it anymore.

"Please!" he gasps, his voice strained with desire. "D-don't stop! I want m-more! More b-breed me even more!"

You grin and thrust into him harder, your cock filling him up completely as you release your hot seed once again. Tsukishima comes hard, his body shaking with pleasure as he feels your cum pulsing inside him.

But you don't stop there. You keep pounding into him, your cock never leaving his body as you continue to breed him relentlessly. Tsukishima can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, his body trembling with pleasure as he approaches the point of no return.

Suddenly, he feels his body begin to give out. He can't take it anymore. The pleasure is too intense for him to handle. He passes out, his body limp as you continue to pound into him, filling him up with your cum until you're completely spent.

As you pull out of him and lay next to him, you can see the satisfied smile on his face. He's completely fulfilled, his body and mind completely spent from the intense breeding session.

You stroke his hair gently, enjoying the feeling of his body against yours. "I hope you enjoyed that," you say, your voice low and husky. Laying down until he wakes up, so you can breed him again

Tsukishima slowly opens his eyes, a groggy feeling washing over him as he blinks blearily. He feels a weight on his chest, and as he looks down, he sees you still straddling him, your hard cock buried deep inside him.

A shiver runs through his body as he realizes that you've been breeding him all night long, even as he slept. He can feel the warmth of your seed inside him, and he knows that he's been thoroughly filled up.

"Y-you're s-still going," he says, his voice raspy with desire. "I t-thought you w-would have stopped b-by n-now"

You look down at him with a smirk on your face. "Why would I stop?" you reply. "You wanted to be bred, and I'm more than happy to oblige."

Tsukishima nods, his eyes half-lidded with pleasure. "I do!" he says. "I want to be breed by you so badly!"

You grin and start moving your hips again, thrusting into him with renewed vigor. "Yes! Ahh~ uh~" Tsukishima moans in pleasure, his body responding eagerly to your touch.

As you continue to breed him, Tsukishima feels his body reaching new heights of pleasure. The sensation of your cock pounding into him relentlessly is almost too much to bear, but he doesn't want it to end. He wants to be filled up by you until he can't take it anymore.

Suddenly, he feels his body starting to quake with pleasure. He knows that he's close to coming, and he can feel his cock throbbing with anticipation. He arches his back, pushing his ass up towards you as you continue to pound into him.

With a loud cry, he comes hard, his body shaking with pleasure as he feels your hot seed filling him up once again. You keep pounding into him, your cock never leaving his body as you continue to breed him relentlessly.

Tsukishima can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, his body trembling with pleasure as he approaches the point of no return. He knows that he can't take much more, but he doesn't want it to end.

"Please!" he gasps, his voice strained with desire. "I need m-more! Breed, m-me u-until I can't t-take it a-anymore."

You grin and thrust into him harder, your cock filling him up completely as you release your hot seed once again. Tsukishima comes hard, his body shaking with pleasure as he feels your cum pulsing inside him.

As you pull out of him and lay next to him, you can see the satisfied smile on his face. He's completely fulfilled, his body and mind completely spent from the intense breeding session.

You stroke his hair gently, enjoying the feeling of his body against yours. "You were amazing," you say, your voice low and husky.

Tsukishima nods, his eyes still closed in ecstasy. "So were you," he replies."I can't believe how good it feels to be bred like that. You really know how to take care of me."

You smile and kiss him gently on the forehead. "I'm just happy that I could fulfill your desires," you say. "We'll do it again soon."

Tsukishima nods eagerly, his body still shaking with pleasure. "I can't wait," he says. "I want to feel you inside me again and again."

As you both lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, you can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. You've fulfilled Tsukishima's deepest desires, and in doing so, you've brought him to a new level of pleasure and intimacy.

By idk_wanna_know :]