Yamaguchi tadashi

requested : yes
by : @Raywasfound

Tsukishima's boyfriend Yamaguchi had always been a bit possessive, but lately, his jealousy had reached new heights. Tsukishima knew what he was doing, teasing his boyfriend with his flirtatious behavior. He wanted to see how far he could push him, how jealous he could make him.

One day, Tsukishima took it too far. He flirted with everyone he came across, including their friends, pushing his boyfriend to his limit. He knew he was in trouble when his boyfriend groped his ass hard, a clear warning to stop flirting.

But Tsukishima couldn't resist. He wanted to see what Yamaguchi would do to him, how far he would go to show his dominance. So, he continued flirting, even after the warning.

Finally, Yamaguchi had enough. He took Tsukishima to a secluded area, his eyes dark with anger and jealousy.

"Are you trying to make me fuck you till you're stupid?" yamaguchi growled, pinning Tsukishima to the wall.

Tsukishima's heart raced in his chest as he looked up at his boyfriend, feeling a mix of fear and excitement. He had never seen him so possessive before, and it was turning him on.

His boyfriend's grip on his wrist tightened, and he pulled Tsukishima closer, their bodies pressed together.

"You're mine," Yamaguchi said, his voice low and dangerous. "And I'm going to make sure you know it."

Tsukishima moaned as his boyfriend began to undress him, his fingers rough and possessive. He knew he was in for a wild ride, and he couldn't wait to see what his boyfriend had in store for him.

Yamaguchi pushed him against the wall, his lips crashing against Tsukishima's. He kissed him hard and possessively, his tongue probing Tsukishima's mouth. Tsukishima moaned into the kiss, his cock growing harder by the second.

Yamaguchi's hand moved down to Tsukishima's pants, unzipping them roughly. He pulled Tsukishima's cock out, stroking it hard.

"You like it when I take control, don't you?" Yamaguchi whispered in his ear.

Tsukishima whimpered, unable to deny the pleasure he was feeling.

Yamaguchi pushed him to his knees, his cock hard and ready. "Suck it," he commanded.

Tsukishima eagerly took his boyfriend's cock into his mouth, sucking him hard and fast. He loved the way his boyfriend tasted, the way he smelled. He wanted to please him, to show him how much he was willing to submit.

Yamaguchi moaned, his fingers tangling in Tsukishima's hair. "That's it, baby. Show me how much you want it."

Tsukishima sucked him harder, his own cock leaking pre-cum onto the floor. He wanted nothing more than to be owned by his boyfriend, to be taken completely.

Finally, Yamaguchi pulled him up, turning him around so that he was facing the wall. He pushed his cock into Tsukishima's ass, the force of the penetration making Tsukishima cry out in pleasure.

He pounded into him hard and fast, his fingers digging into Tsukishima's hips.

"You're mine," Yamaguchi growled, his voice rough with pleasure. Tsukishima moaned, his body shaking with pleasure.

Yamaguchi pulled out of him and Tsukishima moaned at the loss of contact. He looked up at his boyfriend, his eyes glazed with pleasure.

"Please," Tsukishima begged, his voice barely above a whisper.

Yamaguchi smirked down at him, his hand moving down to rub Tsukishima's ass, filled with his cum.

"You'll get what you want when we get home," Yamaguchi said, pulling Tsukishima up and leading him back to the party.