Guess Hoe's Coming To Dinner

"Well hello there cutie pie." Granddad says as he opens the door for Alexis as she is holding a box full of cookies.

"Hi Mr. Freeman. My aunt Kate told me to bring over her special pineapple upside down cookies. Is it still alright that I stay over for the next couple days while she is out of town?" Alexis asks.

"Well of course. Come on in. The boys are in the living room and let your aunt know I said thank you for the cookies." Granddad says as he takes the box from Alexis and lets her in.

"Oh your welcome Mr. Freeman. She enjoys baking so it wasn't any problem." Alexis says as she goes to walk toward the living room before a blonde woman stops her in the hallway.

"Oh hello sweet heart. Who are you?" The blonde woman asks as Alexis looks at her curiously.

"A friend of Huey and Riley. Who are you?" Alexis asks.

"I'm Cristal. Like the champagne." The woman says as she offers her hand for Alexis to shake.

"Um yea I'm gonna pass." Alexis says as she looks at the woman's hand not trusting her.

"Suit yourself sweetie." Cristal says as she walks off and Alexis walks into the living room.

"Hey Huey is Riley okay? He just took off upstairs and some blonde chic just spoke with me. So may I ask who she is?" Alexis asks curiously as she walks over to Huey on the couch as he is reading a newspaper.

"Yea he is okay. Far as Cristal she is granddad's new girlfriend. I wouldn't trust her much though." Huey says bluntly as he looks at Alexis.

"Yeah. Done figured that out." Alexis says.

"You got everything you need right?" Huey asks as Alexis nods.

"Yep. My aunt took Kida with her on the trip. So I didn't have to bring her like I thought I would." Alexis says as she sits next to Huey on the couch.

"I guess find something to do. I'll help you set up a place to sleep later." Huey says.

"Thanks Huey." Alexis says kindly as Huey goes back to reading his newspaper.

*Timeskip*

"Granddad that woman has got to go." Huey says as Alexis walks into the kitchen seeing him drop a burning orange juice cartoon in the trash before Granddad also walks in.

"Miss Cristal is my beautiful baby boo and you will show her some respect." Granddad says.

"Um what's going on?" Alexis asks as the three boys look at her before back at each other.

"Granddad we don't know anything about miss Cristal. I mean we know she spends all your money. We know she eats more than a black hoe." Huey says.

"We know she cheat at playstation!" Riley shouts angrily.

"Well that answered my question from earlier.." Alexis thinks to herself as she goes closer to the boys.

"But where does she live? What does she do for a living?" Huey asks.

"She's in sales." Granddad says.

"Hoe sales." Riley says as he laughs slightly.

"What?" Granddad asks as his voice cracks.

"Granddad does she duck under the table every time a dude in a purple suit walks in?" Huey asks.

"Uuh.. A lot of people do that." Granddad says.

"Can she run really really really fast in high heels?" Riley asks.

"I don't know. Average I guess... Maybe a.. little above average." Granddad says nervously.