Riley Wuz Here

"Good evening Alexis. I see you brought Kida with you. How are you today?" Granddad asks as he opens the door seeing Alexis standing on the porch with Kida.

"Mr. Freeman may I come in please?" Alexis asks.

"Of course cutie. Any particular reason?" Granddad asks as he lets Alexis and Kida inside.

"Yes actually. Riley spray painted the side my aunt's green house." Alexis says as she sees Riley on the couch.

"What makes you think it was me?" Riley asks as Alexis growls slightly before showing him a video footage on her phone of Riley painting their green house.

"Okay never mind." Riley says as Huey looks at Alexis.

"I didn't know you guys had cameras around your house." Huey says causing Alexis to look at him.

"My aunt installed them because we've been having some raccoons get in through a hole in the wall in her green house after the plants. We put them up to see where they got in and instead got a video of Riley painting the side wall of the green house!" Alexis says angrily.

"How many houses did you spray paint boy!? I'm very sorry Alexis. It won't happen again." Granddad says as he glares at Riley.

"Good to hear Mr. Freeman but my aunt would like to ask if you would have Riley clean the paint off the green house and help her in the green house with planting for a week to make up for it. She is not happy about it and feels that by having him clean it up and help with planting would be a better and more civil decision to make up for it then calling the cops about the incident." Alexis says.

"Well don't worry he will be cleaning up the messes he made and will help your aunt." Granddad says as he looks at Alexis.

"What!? Oh come on." Riley shouts as he stands up on the couch.

"You're cleaning up that paint boy and you're gonna help her aunt so don't start! When would she like the help cutie pie?" Granddad asks.

"Just whenever she gets around to it. She wants the hole fixed first which shouldn't take her more than a couple days to fix. She said just give her a call to make arrangements." Alexis says as she gives Granddad a piece of paper with her aunt's phone number before he then leaves the room chasing after Riley with his belt.

"So is that the only reason you came over today?" Huey asks as Alexis looks at him.

"Somewhat. I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out today but I see you're already busy." Alexis says seeing Huey holding some stuff.

"I'm just gonna conduct an experiment. If you want to stick around me while I do it you're welcome but you may not enjoy it." Huey says bluntly.

"I don't mind Huey. I enjoy hanging around you." Alexis says as she follows after Huey with Kida following behind them.

*Timeskip*

"Wait a minute. I forgot why I came in here. That's odd. Alexis do you remember?" Huey asks as he and Alexis walk into his bedroom.

"I'm sorry I don't." Alexis says as she shrugs her shoulders.

"What are you doing on the computer Riley?" Huey asks as he tiredly looks over at Riley on the computer.

"I'm looking up art." Riley says as he continues looking at the computer.

"I swore I came in here for something." Huey says as he leaves.

"Why are you looking up art for Riley?" Alexis asks as she walks over to Riley.

"I just want to show somebody something that's all." Riley says.