Celia

She walked down the stairs in a rush as she wanted to avoid missing a taxi before it started raining. She had class in the evening which she couldn't miss  as she had a presentation  which would make up forty percent of her grade. She was wearing white Nike shoes, high waisted blue Jeans, a denim jacket and black gloves covered her hands.

Her hair was now in a mess as a result of running full speed down the busy street . She was finally able to flag down a taxi on time before the heavy raindrops started falling all around her .

"Hi, , Appleton University please"
"Very well miss,"
"Thanks, here's the money" She said as she handed the man the twenty dollar note.

It was cold and raining and she wished she didn't have the damn presentation today cause she would be curled up in bed sleeping.

She hated holding unnecessary conversations and she was thankful the taxi driver was minding his business and avoiding her.

A few minutes later she got off the cub and ran  Inside the school gate  heading  straight to class as she needed to prepare herself for the presentation. She ran in the rain at full speed as she felt raindrops fall on her face and hair making her shiver . She made it to class and immediately headed to the back of the class to meet up with her group members as she needed reassurance from them before she did her presentation .

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Unknown pov

They walked down the hallway in a calm and collected manner. It was like they were in sync as their movements were almost the same. They always got looks and attention ever since they were children but now it didn't matter to them.

They were very attractive and they  knew this since childhood , beauty was nothing to them without proper virtues and looks would disappear with old age. Brotherhood, loyalty,friendship and family was what mattered to them and today they were going to accomplish one of their most important goals for their line of business, winning over Appleton University.

The slim female attendant leading them was stealing glances from time to time and smiling seductively but they all ignored her petty display of attention seeking by simply ignoring her existence. They had four bodyguards walking around them assessing the university all over for their safety and the men felt like laughing as they knew they were better in combat than them but in order not to upset their families, they went along with their plan for body guards.

The female attendant was leading them to the vice chancellor's office when it happened.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

She finished her presentation as the class applauded her and she headed to her chair as the bell to indicate the end of the class went off. She  had done her best and she  hoped her presentation would boost her final grade. Now she was planning to go home and sleep.
She took her bag and headed for the door, when she got out, she didn't expect to be body slammed to the ground as pain spread through her body especially her ribcage and knees as she cried out in both pain and shock! .

Her hands felt numb as she winced knowing she would have injuries on her palms also.

She didn't have time to comprehend what was happening when her classmate Marcus pulled her up from the ground as she started limping in pain. 

There were shouts and screams everywhere and she struggled to  look around and saw people screaming!! .

Her eyes landed on a group at the back of the ongoing chaos and her eyes met with ocean blue ones as she looked away quickly in embarrassment.