Castello

She accepted the offer from the company immediately as she was scared out of her mind. Why would a man try to break into her apartment for goodness sake, she thought to herself. Maybe, it was a thief who thought no one was around since the lights were out but why would he try to break in even after he noticed them. No, she was wiser than that, the man was most probably a stalker, a rapist, a robber or a serial killer.

Just then her thoughts were interrupted by Maggie's voice.
"Celia are you ok?"
"No, I feel so scared Maggie what if the man got in and tried to harm us, I can't sleep because of the fear and I miss my old apartment, but thank God this apartment was on offer for us" She said sighing.

"Celia this is weird, but why is it that only me and you got offered the most luxurious apartment complex. Look at this place fully furnished with curtains, a carpet and sofas n it's large for the both of us. I just looked at the rent and it's worth 9000$ a month, plus you know the gym, garbage disposal totalling to around 300 dollars a month".

"What the hell, Maggie that's not true, you mean it's just the both of us who got this offer?, but why".
She gasps aloud and then stops looking at Maggie.

"Celia, the four bosses um they own a penthouse at the top and we are four floors down, I think they like you... I mean the four of them like you in a sexual manner.."

" Maggie don't say that... What if someone hears you. It's not true... maybe it's just good luck " She stammer out the words.

" Then why did sir Lorenzo and the rest of them rush you to the hospital in the building like the world was ending. I know you were deeply hurt but it's weird and difficult to understand... ".

A knock.

Celia stands up to get it but Maggie gets there first as she is too slow to move because of her brushed ribs.
Celia decides to lay down as she figures out it might be the movers when Maggie walks in together with the interview lady from the office.

"Hello Celia"
Celia immediately gets up in pain as her ribcage tightens itself and she whimpers.

"Please, don't move, please. I just wanted to ask you if everything is to your liking, ma'am"
.

Maggie's eyes go wide like saucers and Celia let's out a gasp.

"Why are you calling me ma'am, madam I'm not your boss I should call you with that kind of formality."

"It's an order from the four bosses, madam Celia"

"The fuck!" Maggie cusses out.

Celia looks at the woman shocked when her phone starts ringing and the woman picks it up and after a minute hands it over to Celia.

"The boss wants to talk to you, sir Castello"

"I don't want to..."

"Please ma'am my job is in your hands, pick it up..."
She picks it up and puts it against her ear.

"Are you ok, Celia?"

Silence.
"Celia, how are you? How's your ribs" A deep voice repeats itself making Celia loose her train of thoughts..
"Celia, are you fine?" The voice becomes angry.

"You.. Ye... Yes... Sir"

"Good baby, take your medication. I'll send my cook over with some soup and she will make you some food".
"But.. Sir that's not professional.. Sir what do you mean.."

"Celia, I don't like repeating myself, you will do as I say. It's my job to take care of you because I... You are my employee".

"But sir..."

She tried to argue but the phone call was cut and then the interview lady gave her a package full of her  prescription and some herbal tea and some McDonald's and then excused herself leaving Maggie and Celia both shocked.

Romano had been loud enough for everyone to listen in on the call.

"I.."