Celia

She looked at Maggie and Maggie grinned  at her.
"I told you Celia, they like you a lot, no one in their right mind can refute my statement." Maggie said and took a seat.

Celia didn't know Maggie that well as they were not really close but she couldn't deny the fact that she cared for her.

"It can't be Maggie, I mean why me, hmmm.These type of people, the wealthy ones, they have a specific taste in women. You know models . You know women to them are a form of class. The beautiful and fit she is the better. Look at me I'm pretty but backstage pretty not beauty pageant pretty "She spoke out trying to convince herself as well as Maggie..

A week later

She walked into the building together with Maggie and she couldn't hid the fact that she was still healing as her steps were small and she hunch back a little. She used her phone pretending to look down at it so people couldn't notice her posture seemed wrong.

Maggie thought this was funny and smirked at her. She and Maggie were late with the internship by a week's time and they wanted to make sure that they would cover up for this. Just as She was about to reach the elevator, it closed on her as it was full and Maggie cussed out quietly.

Just then Murmurs started echoing around the office and as her and Maggie turned to see the course of disturbance, Her eyes met with the four bosses who looked breathtaking as before and they knew it. They walked close to each other with their heads held up high with confidence. The office workers got out of their way whispering amongst themselves. Just then as if on cue, all of them turned their heads her way and she quickly averted her gaze but Maggie chose not too.

"My Lord they look handsome, I feel like I'm watching movie stars Celia" She whispered out. I  couldn't refute the claim as this men were dead drop gorgeous. They were eye candy to all the women in the company.

She mastered her courage and looked up and immediately her eyes met with one of them they stopped walking and stared at her. She looked away sharply as Maggie inhaled deeply.

"They are looking at us, you Celia".
"No they are not, let's get out of here" I whispered looking at Maggie. The elevator opened and as I scurried to get in hands  pulled me in and Maggie scaring the shit out of me. I was about to scream when I looked up to meet Marcus staring at me mischievously.

"Hello, buttercup I scared you and your friend, right" He said laughing out loud. I gave him a stink eye put he took it as an invitation to hug me. He hugged me gently as he knew about my ribcage. I hugged him back when a cough sounded behind us.

Lorenzo

I was admiring her when hands pulled her into the elevator making my heartbeat go up. I rushed to her as so did my best friends. When we reached the elevator, she was in another man's arms and I lost it as Castello coughed loudly.

She looked behind and immediately got off the man's arms scurrying to her friend in the opposite corner and I got in after my brother's and the murmurs became loud talk.

"They got into the normal elevator instead of the private one"

"But why, omg there is a first time for everything truly"

The elevator closed as I turned to look at Giancarlo who was glaring daggers at the man.

"Celia, you work in our block next to the receptionist, you desk is already set up in our office area."
She looked up at him eyes wide and looked at Maggie.

"Maggie you will be working with the rest of the group but you will be spending some time with your friend".

"But sir... I.. What.. Um I mean why I'm supposed to work with the rest"

"Celia, you are to report to the office in 5 minutes and from now on you will be riding our private elevator with us"
I said while handing her my key card to the elevator and as the doors to the elevator opened, the man got out leaving Celia and Maggie with us.

"Maggie you will report on the same block as us but under the HR department"

"Yes sir"

The elevator opened after reaching the top floor and I got out with Giancarlo, Castello and Romano leaving my girl behind to catch her breathe.