Castello

She sat down on the hospital bed and let out a sigh, her ribs were in pain and so were her palms, she felt like someone had bended her ribs in her ribcage. She wanted to cry because of the pain but she refused do it because to her, that was embarrassing.

"Are you OK, Celia?"Marcus asked politely smiling . Marcus had always been gentle and friendly to everyone in her class and people liked him for his kindness.

"Yeah" She whispered out as she clenched her jaw when the nurse touched her ribcage.

"Nothing to worry miss, your ribs are just bruised and you need to take a week out of school and rest up, that's all and lie down here until I bandage your ribcage. You can remove the wrapping after a week, and I'll give some diclofenac for the pain."

"Thank you nurse"

"What happened out there?! "She whispered grimacing in pain.

"Someone attacked a girl from our rival team and people started swinging fists like it's the end of the world!! ".
It was always about football rivalry in this school.!!

"But that could get them all expelled, right?" She wondered but she knew for a fight like that to break out the issue was very serious.

It hurt for her to speak out loud.
Marcus helped her leave through the exit as the students who were present in the fight we're being led off by the police.

UNKNOWN POV

"The scene was successful boss, they we're were unable to meet the chancellor boss"

The call was cut abruptly and the phone discarded into a furnace .

...

Celia arrived at her apartment still limping but she was glad she was home. She felt safe here. Her small apartment had been her home since she was 17. It was very simple and cute and she loved it, not only cause it was near campus but the fact it was cheap as she was one of the oldest tenants and her landlord treated her and other two women and a man also old tenants, like family.

She limped up to her sofa and laid down and finally the tears broke through the barrier and she cried out loud. The week had been tough on her and she was late to pay rent and her job wasn't enough for the bills. She wiped away her tears as she curled up on the sofa and fell asleep.

...
Her phone work her up and she picked the call automatically. It was Maggie, a close friend.

"Mr Carlos said that our attachment at Mayfield. Co starts tomorrow"

"What, Maggie are you serious?!"

"Hmm, did you check your email? ".

"No! "

"Well, this was announced three weeks ago and I'm sure you we're too busy working to read your mailbox. "

"Yeah, we'll I'll pick you up at 9 sharp! "

"Maggie can you come over, I need to show you something pls" She pleaded.

"OK I'm in school text me the address"

..... ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... .....

Maggie had picked her up earlier because of her injuries and they were driving to the company slowly but they would arrive on time. Celia was wearing a loose white blouse and black official pants and black flats while Maggie was wearing a blouse and a skirt.

They were not the best of friends but they were friends and this was comfortable for them.
Soon they parked in the parking lot assigned for interns and Maggie helped her out of the car. They walked slowly to the elevator after walking inside the building and as they took it they started a small chat with other interns.

"Soon you'll meet the owners of the building for your welcoming occasion and later on introduce yourself be ready".

"Yes Mr Carlos"

Their pov

"Sir the interns are twenty in total and they are here"

Good, Castello thought. They would finally be through with this issue and later on plan their attack.

Their plans we're ruined the other day by the" boss!!! ", an unknown enemy of theirs.

They had a lot of enemies so it was hard to figure out who was" the boss."

The interns walked through the door in the conference room and he was staring at them when he saw her. She was dressed in a white baggy blouse that was too baggy and black pants. She was talking animatedly to another girl to notice him and she smiled and this caught him of guard. One male intern touched her shoulder and he felt his blood boil.

She was his, theirs.