CELIA

Dear readers, forgive me for not updating for a whole week but I'm back. I'll make it up to you by adding a new chapter today after I get some sleep. I love you, all of you for choosing my story. Pls show me some loving by voting and commenting.

❤️ Author

"Is this is your new whore?!"

A cold voice snarled in the room startling her  awake from the bean bag. What did the screaming woman mean?! . Her words wrapped around Celia's  mind squeezing the sense out and she started thinking without reasoning . This could only mean they were using her!, her four bosses were using her as a fling! . She figured out as a pang hit  her chest painfully making her feel like crying. She wanted to cry so bad, but she couldn't.

She stood suddenly and avoided gazing at the woman in front of her who was still adamant on threatening Celia 's old existence harshly .

"So this is your new bitch? I won't allow it! Do your get me!" the screaming woman growled out.

She shrilled out annoyingly grabbing a  flower vase. Celia watched in slow motion as the woman threw it towards her. She flinched subconsciously waiting for the impact but Lorenzo jumped on the way and directed the flying vase to a corner and he seethed evilly at the woman who tried attacking Celia. It hit the wall and broke in pieces loudly just as a whimper broke out of Celia's mouth.

The crazy female screamt out maniacally her face contorting into an ugly site once she realizes Celia didn't get hurt. Her lips spread too far on her face and her eyes were wide like a witch. Her face resembled  the giants hillbillies on Attack on Titan that gave Celia nightmares for months. Celia instinctively moved backwards as her eyes met  hers  and she dashed for Celia. Her  fight or flight kicked in and she readied her  body for the impact . The bitch crossed the room reaching out her hands to get Celia   but Morpheus intercepted her by grabbing her shoulders and pinning her to the wall. The evil female continued wailing like it was the end of earth while resisting his hold on her.

Just then security barged  uttering  out loudly. Two security ladies in uniform grabbed the bitch dragging her out as she fought all the way. The workers were now discussing her actions loudly.

"She used to come here..."

"Isn't she Lorenzo's fiancee"

"Why did she call Celia a whore..."

Reality dawned on Celia like a hard slap on my face. Giancarlo tried to reach out and hold her  but Celia  jumped aside , She looked at his eyes and saw anger and coldness in him like she  had never seen before.

"Let me hold you.." He spat out.

She  shook her head to the sides silently gesturing  out her  discomfort to him. She had to quit!. She started walking to the door but strong arms gently pulled her back gently to a strong lean chest as she thrashed out trying to free herself.

"Leave me alone, your fucking... self obsessed pieces of your mom's cock! . You condemned piece of assholes!. Your parents should have given birth to animals! Pigs are more important than you  bunch of lying swines!!!"

She  threatened, obnoxiously loud, as she kicked out her legs into the air trying to free herself but Giancarlo tightened his grip on her as the other men gazed at her like she was possessed. She wailed for help at the top of her voice.

" Helppppp!!! "

" Let go off me!!"

"Maggie please help me!" She cried out as sobs racked through her body.

She had allowed them to use her like a slut, she thought to herself. She let the four men who were possibly in a relationship touch her!. Lust had  blinded her then but now, now she was awake. Her train of thoughts were cut off when Castello picked her flailing form from his best friend, throwing her over his shoulders making her ribcage burn in pain and her head feel dizzy. Her tears were now falling freely. She moved her body around as much as she could trying to run for it just as he made his way out of the office with his jaw clenched in anger and all of the workers gossiping in the hallway ran from him, once the eyes met his .

He was emitting a dangerous aura and at his back Giancarlo, Lorenzo and Morpheus followed behind.

"Get your goddamn shit to work!" Morpheus commanded loudly.

The remaining office workers ran back to their posts fearfully. They knew that their bosses were cruel but they couldn't help wonder what the hell was happening in the office!.

The elevator doors shut.

Ground floor

The elevator door opened and Celia came up with a stupid plan. She let her body go limp feigning unconsciousness and the plan worked as Castello gently pulled her onto his arms and kneeled down trying to put her gently down while the other men started calling for security. She held her breathe and within a second she rolled on her stomach, and with all her strength rose from the ground evading their hands which reached out to her.

She increased her running speed taking huge leaps and within minutes, she had already reached the door. Security was too slow and shocked at her running away while the four powerful rich billionaires were chasing her small form to stop her.

She ran  into  the street breathing heavily! . She continued running even though she could hear their footsteps catching up to her. She saw a cab and waved it down but before she could even get close to it, a woman dressed in all black stopped her midway.

The woman had covered her face with a black mask except her hair. She could easily tell it was a woman because of her body, especially the chest which was covered up in tattoos that weren't well hidden due to the fact that the woman hadn't closed her leather jacket all the way up. The woman's cleavage was left on display.

In a minutes time, the woman reached behind her back  in a quick motion and threw something at Celia, a flaming bottle to be precise. Celia let out a cry of terror and stood unmoving as a result of fear .

Celia didn't even have time to react as Morpheus dove into her, turning her around so she was on top as he braced the fall. He put his hands behind her head as he fell releasing a painful grunt. The others also evaded the bottle which fell on the ground breaking into a small explosion which made her ears ring out painfully. Everything became silent then loud as screams broke out all over.

Someone wanted to burn her alive!!!. Her  four bosses had  saved her once again. She started shaking in fear as the attacker ran across the street only to be hit by a moving car, Celia whimpered loudly in fear. She could tell that the female attacker was dead on impact.

Lorenzo picked her up hurriedly clutching her close just as Giancarlo joined him keeping her close to him feeling her up for injuries. Celia could tell people were shouting around her but she was too numb to react.

"You are safe tesoro, hmm!" Lorenzo hummed out softly kissing her forehead massaging her hair. Unknowingly Celia clung to him holding his coat tightly in shock and trepidation.