The KISS

She looked at him surprised that she was being invited to their office for lunch. She adjusted herself and used all her strength to stand up from the cozy beanbag. He was coat less in a white shirt that hugged his frame revealing his muscles and she looked at him then his face and she felt her cheeks heat up. She was blushing and she knew he basically saw her drooling over him. She looked at his face, then his lips and clicked hers looking away. She had to come up with an excuse to avoid being with the four bosses.

"Sir with all due respect what is happening here. I can't have lunch with you since you are one of my bosses and it's not ethical to do so. I'll have to decline your offer as Maggie and Marcus are waiting for me to join them for lunch." She said it out loud gathering her confidence.

" You are not going anywhere with Any man and let's it's me or the four of us "He gritted out scaring her.

Just then he closed the distance between them in a few steps making them  stand  inches away. He has beautiful eyes Celia, thought to herself. She averted her gaze to the side to avoid showing her interest in him . He didn't wait for a minute more as he closed the gap between them by picking her up and crashing his lips with hers. Her eyes went wide with shock and realization dawned on her. The  boss didn't ask for her consent and their relationship was to be strictly professional even though the man looked hot as hell

She tried to back away but his grip was tight like steel. He moved from her mouth to her neck finding her sweet spot and sucking on it as her eyes closed in pleasure. She moaned, making him grab her ass tightly. She felt aroused and her pu**y became wet instantly. Damn she was ready for him. She was enjoying his lips on her neck when she suddenly remembered this shouldn't happen and she pushed him away with all her might by placing her hands on his chest.

He tried to hold her but was late as she fell butt first on the bean bag and for once he was very happy about it being placed in her office. He cussed himself  gripping his hair and yanking it.

"I'm so sorry, I lost all control... I have no control around you... I can't handle myself near you.. I" He realized he was stammering at this point.

Her lips looked swollen and there were hockey's on her neck. This made him feel proud of himself. Just then she stood up going to the opposite side of the room in fear.

"This can't be happening sir, it's not correct. I'm not some cheap slut who you can have your way with. Now please leave I... want to leave now."

"Do not ever refer to yourself as a slut you get me, you are not a slut, never have, never will. If I hear those words come out of your mouth again I will bend you over this desk and.." He reprimanded her as he kept approaching her but she was too fast for him as she reached the door before him and locked him inside.

He started pounding on the door calling her name loudly alerting Miranda and the rest of the stuff who peeked at their interaction. She knew she had to act fast  before the other three joined her and she made a dash for the elevator just as it opened and she leapt inside making her ribcage start acting up. She pressed for the doors to close just as he was let free from the closed room by the other bosses. They made a dash for her but it was too late as the elevator doors closed.

Her heart was pounding like hell and she was thankful that the elevator has been empty except for her. The elevator chimed as it opened on the ground floor and she was about to call Maggie when her eyes met with  professor Carlos who looked livid at her. He didn't wait for a second as he started reprimanding her like a kid.

"Celia where do you think you are going, this is your internship and I expect you to respect your work place. This stands for 60% of your grade and I'm pretty sure you want to pass it, now you will head back up and.."

The private elevator opened revealing the four bosses who walked across the room to her location just as professor Carlos moved to the side. Giancarlo arrived first and he pulled her in the elevator she had used to escape while Lorenz, Romano and Castello walked in.

Murmurs broke out around just as the elevators door closed after Carlos left.

She froze in her spot wondering what was happening.