Does it matter?

After Melody and Mickey got set up, choosing the two best rooms in the house that also happened to be beside each other, they decided to explore a little. They'd showered and gotten dressed, wearing shorts and tank tops. As they were leaving Georgina and the others were arriving.

Melody could see why they got along so well. Expensive, users, and ungrateful they were. They'd gotten out of their car and bags upon bags trailed their arms. Even the eight of them combined didn't have enough arms to carry what was still in the car.

Mickey chuckled darkly, "Is she serious?"

Melody just shook her head as she watched them from the side. "You guys going somewhere?" Georgina grinned happily as she stopped walking in front of them.

"Yeah, Mel's taking me to explore--"

"Oh, I'll come with! Let me just shower and--"

"Actually I just want to spend time with my sister if you don't mind, Georgie. Let's get dinner--" Mickey huffed from annoyance at being interrupted twice.

"I actually hired a chef that specialized in French cuisine." Taehyung shouted as he walked past them.

"Oh... Thanks?" Mickey said

"Okay then, I'll catch you later."
Georgina said happily as she entered inside, "Oh my gosh! Is that a pool?!" She announced

Melody and Mickey chuckled before climbing into their Uber and going for their ride.

Mickey ooohed and ahhhed at the various sculptures and the architectural differences as they passed by them.

Melody was happy, never thought she'd see this but was even more happy to see her sister enjoying herself.

In that moment she decided that she wouldn't let Georgina or even the guys ruin her time for her. She'd enjoy being in Paris with her baby sister.

When the Uber stopped they got out and immediately Mickey ran over to a fence that overlooked some water.

"Is there a boat?! Are we able to take a boat?"

A man had spoken to Melody in French, asking her if she was in fact wanting a boat ride. Melody agreed, giving her sister exactly what she wanted. Between the little snacks, the wine and the funny pictures they'd taken, Melody wasn't sure what she loved more. Paris or just being in Paris with her sister.

After the boat ride they'd found a few shops, taking aesthetically pleasing pictures as they drank teas and coffees.

Melody had tried on a funky hat with a stuffed dove on top and Mickey had mimicked the pose of a living statue.

Some man played music in the middle of the road and after his performance and a hefty tip, he allowed Melody and Mickey to pose with him for pictures.

They weren't sure when the sun began to set or how long they'd been out. They honestly wouldn't have went home had it not been for the aching of their feet.

When they arrived, music was blaring and Georgina was walking around in a bathing suit that had barely enough material to cover her nipples... let alone anything else.

"I'm all for body positivity....But what the fuck, Mel..." she said softly as Melody closed the front door behind her.

Melody chuckled as Georgia chugged whatever was in her cup before dropping it somewhere and running from the living room straight to the pool and jumping in it.

They could see from their position that there were four bodies including Georgina's in the pool.

As they passed by the kitchen they noticed the chef working tirelessly on their dinner. Smelled good, truth be told Melody was excited as she climbed the stairs thinking of what foods they'd be eating.