Obnoxious?

The next morning came quickly and Melody hadn't talked to anyone except occasionally Georgina who was already dressed for the day and Mickey who was sitting by the pool.

By the time she'd figured out what she was doing the others had finally woken up and began their days as well.

Melody kicked her feet in the water as Mickey floated on her back. Georgina had left awhile ago for something she'd been talking to Melody about but Melody in all honesty wasn't listening.

She'd be gone for majority of the day, leaving Melody, Mickey, and the others to their own business.

"Are you ever gonna talk to them?" Mickey wondered as she floated with sunglasses on her head near Melody.

Melody stifled a scoff, "Absolutely not. Not for the rest of the trip and not when I'm home."

"Why not? Like don't get me wrong, Mel...After what you told me I'm ready to go to war for you. But also, they've been moping around  since we got here. At dinner last night their eyes kept finding yours. It's getting pathetic." She chuckled

"They deserve every bit that I'm giving them." She argued

"And I agree. But Mel, I haven't been on a trip this extravagant in all my life. They're bringing down the mood-"

"Ignore them then!" Melody huffed

Mickey sighed, changing her position so that she was floating upright in the water, she opened her eyes and glared at her sister, "You're like talking to a man while he's watching the game."

Melody chuckled, "At least I'll know if my team is winning." She stuck out her tongue,

"But the house is burning down and we ain't got no water! S'why you need to pay attention."

"I am paying attention." Melody chortled and Mickey shook her head,

"No you're not-"

"To the game and my team is winning. I don't need to pay attention to nothing else." Melody quickly said

Mickey splashed her sister with water and grunted, "You make me sick!"

"And I love you too."

"Shut up, and go get me some sun screen." Mickey said annoyed

Melody laughed, standing up from the pool, "Where is it?"

"I put it with all the other pool stuff in that shed over there." Mickey pointed to a shed in the corner of the yard.

Melody's eyes grew as she nodded and walked toward it. The shed was big enough to be her bedroom. She couldn't fathom how someone would need that much pool supplies.

She also couldn't understand why Mickey didn't keep her sunscreen with her, but she knew not to question her sister. The girl had her quirks.

When she reached the shed she opened the door and with a sharp inhale she tried to run away, but Taehyung quickly gripped her wrist and pulled her inside. Jungkook quickly closed the door and began body blocking it.

Melody couldn't even put into words how upset she was to be conned by her own sister. There she stood surrounded by the seven men she'd been so desperately trying to stay away from.

"What the-"

"Don't! Shut up! Let us talk!" Namjoon quickly rushed

"Our parents... They don't know this about us, okay? They're very old fashioned like.... VERY old fashioned and if they even thought that we were thinking of sharing the same woman..." Jimin paused his words as though thinking of the right things to say,