2. roleplay or real?

It was 1:10 pm, you spent a lot of time texting that chaotic groupchat that you randomly got added into, you almost finished your lunch but the bell rang meaning you had to get back to your classroom.

You shoved the remaining rice in your lunchbox and slided your phone into your pocket while walking back to your classroom with your lunchbox, the remaining hours was quite boring.

You were really interested in that groupchat, which makes you more desperate to end school. It was math, the subject that everyone hated so of course nobody was even paying close attention, while you?..

Well you were neutral about it, you didn't know what to think of it. Do you like it? Do you hate it?, your answer is still no when you get questioned that. You just find it difficult and tricky to understand.

You sighed at that thought as your teacher turned around to look at the class. The students then started to pretend they were listening while the teacher was eyeing on students on who to pick to answer a question.

And of course, she choosed you.some of the students sighed in relief while you in disbelief, you blinked a few times while she asked you a question, you looked dumb-founded as if she just told you some gibberish.

She raised a brow at you, waiting for an answer. You were about to say you don't know until someone raised their hand in offer to answer the question instead.

The teacher then looked at the student who offered help. You sighed in relief, you were too dumb for it and you knew it.

The day then ended off, the students then quickly started packing their things to get home. While you were still sitting on your chair, waiting for everyone to leave.

Until everyone left the room, you opened your phone to look at the groupchat that you were added in earlier. It was currently 4:30pm.

Oh wait, you forgot that you don't have some load anymore. You sighed as you packed your things except your phone. You picked up your phone while walking out of the school.

You decided to get some load again, so you went ahead to the place you always get some, it was a peaceful walk until you heard a noise coming from trash.

It was a black cat! You approached it slowly, while crouching so it won't run away from you, honestly it was pretty cute and small. It even let you took a picture of it.

You couldn't resist the urge to Pat it. So you patted it's head, scratched it's chin and even booped it's nose. It looked like it had a collar, but with no name on it. Was it someone else's cat?

"Damn who ever owns this cat is lucky, it's so adorable" you spoke to yourself while still patting the cat, it even had a look of satisfaction to it, you didn't want to leave it at all.

Until a red-haired girl walked towards both you and the cat, she even had cat food in her hands. She looked surprised to see you petting it, but smiled softly at the scene.

"Looks like it likes you." The red-haired girl spoke as she crouched down at the cat's level and patted it's head too. She looked really familiar, like you have seen her before but you just couldn't remember where.

"Oh.. Is this your cat?" You asked her, your eyes filling with curiosity, your mind wondering while you quietly waited for her to answer your question.