9. the most hottest person

welp that's it you could remember from your detour down memory lane, more importantly.. You better start finding your hello kitty shoes and go to the convenience store to munch on some juicy buns.. Wait that sounded wrong, nevermind that.

Anyway, you put the picture back where it originally belonged and continued the hunt to find your missing hello kitty shoes, at this point your gonna have to make a missing poster of your hello kitty shoes cause like damn.

"Bro I think I need my mom for this since she's good at finding my stuff." You said to yourself, sighing as you decided to go to the kitchen,ofcourse that's a dumb spot to find your missing shoes but who knows if you actually find it?

And you did find it.

You stared at your missing shoe that was ontop of the cabinets, wow what a dumb place to find it. And you didn't even remember putting it there, we're you drunk or some shit? Wait no, you're a minor you can't drink.. Oh wait what if someone challenged you to drink alcohol for money? You do love money, but your wallet says that possibility is not true.

(For short people)
You went on your tippy toes to reach it and it didn't work bozo, "cope harder" your mind suddenly spoke to you as you just sighed and went to get a stool and then tried again to get your shoes again. Congratulations you succeeded!

(For tall people)
You easily succeeded on finding your missing shoes! Congratulations to you! Now hurry up put those shoes and go outside to flex them.

After you managed to get back your shoes, you immediately started putting them on but jokes on your memory, you forgot how to tie shoelaces ever since you started using shoes that had no laces, you sighed in frustration as you took out your phone and started searching a tutorial how to tie your shoes.

You followed through the tutorial perfectly and boom, you managed to tie your shoelaces now. You stood up and started flexing your shoes in front of a mirror because of how cute it was, and after moments of flexing you then started heading out and shutted the door so no strangers can enter, after all people say stranger danger!

As you were walking to the convenience store while playing some games on your phone, you saw a guy with a guitar, and beside him was a girl waiting for him to sing. You stopped to see what the guy would sing and you almost started wheezing.

"♪Brookieee, ohhhhh brookieee, honey my heart is yours!~♪"

"Yeah, brookieeeee, oh brookie brookie brooookieee♪"

"♪my sassy princess I adorrree!~♪"

The guy sang and the girl beside him just stared at him awkwardly and found herself smiling and you kinda found yourself cringing at this since you think you have heard this before. "I'll pretend I didn't witness this." You spoke quietly so they wouldn't hear you and you then made your way to the convenience store sneakily.

Once you entered it, you slightly regretted that you didn't brang a jacket cause god damn it was colder then rin's personality or maybe you're just overexaggerating? But who knows, what's more important is that you're hungry and you need food right now.

You started checking everything this convenience store had in offer to satisfy your hunger, and you chose some noodles cause.. Why not? Maybe you can even flex what you are eating right now to that goofy groupchat you randomly got added into.

After, adding hot water and mixing your noodles yay they are done! Ok time to flex.

-----------------------------------------------➤

[ Gang🔥🗣(bang) ]
11:55

Y/n
WADDUP GUYS🔥🔥