25. 3rd of December

Today was the third of December, a cold yet serene morning, where the air vibrated with the anticipation of the holiday season. For many, Christmas meant gifts, love, and warmth—and the desire for warmth on this chilly winter day was especially strong.

Y/n, the young protagonist of this story, was no exception. She dreamed of receiving a sweater, a cozy token of comfort to ward off the winter chill. She knew that her friends, currently embroiled in the intense training of their football skills, likely wouldn't be able to deliver such a gift. But she couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment. And so, she sighed and sank into her sofa, feeling the soft fabric mold to her curves like a second skin.

"I'm so bored," she mused, her voice barely a whisper. The room was quiet, save for the crackling of the fire and the howling of the wind outside. She picked up her phone, scrolling through her social media feed with a listless air. Nothing excited her.

But then, a spark of excitement lit her eyes. Perhaps there was still a chance for her to receive a sweater—or at least something to break the boredom. She closed her eyes, picturing her friends in the training facility, Blue Lock.
Y/n's heart surged with excitement at the thought of escaping the stifling heat inside her home. She rose from the sofa, her limbs straining against the weight of her tired body. She traversed the narrow hallway, which echoed with the soft creaking of wooden floorboards.

She entered her bedroom, the familiar scent of freshly laundered linen filling her nostrils. She rummaged through her dresser, the sound of clattering drawers filling the silence of her room.

With a sly smirk, she extracted a white jacket from the corner of the dresser, its buttons glimmering in the dim light. She pulled it over her head, its fabric caressing her skin like an old friend. She adjusted the zipper, which stopped at her breasts, and then selected a black mini skirt from the sea of clothes in her closet. She slipped it over her hips, her legs gliding easily into the fabric.

Next, she selected a pair of black and white striped leg warmers, whose soft embrace she knew well. She rolled them over her calves, her legs now clad in the same pattern.

Y/n stepped back, admiring her stylish yet comfortable attire in her mirror. She ran her fingers through her hair, feeling its silkiness between her fingertips. She grabbed her keys, the jingling of metal echoing in the room.

With a final glance at the mirror, she headed out, the heat no longer an obstacle to her desire for adventure.

Y/n stepped out of her abode, her gaze fixed on the endless road stretching out before her like a ribbon of concrete. She turned the lock and felt a surge of liberation as the door closed behind her, severing the invisible thread that connected her to her home.

The heat hit her like a brick wall as she walked to the park, the sun beating down on her like a fiery hammer. She wiped the sweat from her brow and squinted her eyes, her pupils dilating like black marbles to absorb the sun's rays.

As she walked closer to the park, she saw lovers, arms looped around each other, trading their sweaters with each other in a display of affection. She sighed and looked away, feeling the twinge of solitude in her heart like a persistent knot.

"Man, I'm so single," she whispered, shaking her head as she made her way to a nearby restaurant. Her stomach rumbled with hunger, and she knew that she needed to eat something if she was going to survive the day's heat.

Y/n made her way to the restaurant, her mouth watering at the prospect of a delicious meal. She was greeted at the counter by a cheerful cashier, whose smile was as warm as the summer sun. The cashier beamed at her, the light shimmering in their eyes like jewels.