8. the past is past

(To the people who saw me accidentally publish this, you didn't see that happening.)

"Now then, what should I eat today?.. Hopefully I see a cat on my way to the convenience store"

You said while humming on the way to find your hello kitty shoes that was somewhere in your house.. You started searching everywhere on the first floor of your house since it was supposed to be there.

You started searching for the living room but the only thing you could find was a picture of your childhood bestfriends that you were very close with. The first one had a messy haircut with his usual..smiling face that was.. quite different from the other smiles people have and it was shown in the picture aswell. And the other kid was one with a choppy haircut.

You stared at the picture in your hand for awhile in silence, examining the picture with leaving no details behind. The picture was the three of you together with the guy with the messy haircut doing a peace sign with his smile that looked different from others, and the guy with the choppy haircut was staring at the camera while hogging you from the other guy.

You three seemed very close in the photo and all of your faces can be proven with that. Well that photo was taken 8 years ago so you couldn't get to see them anymore, do they still even remember you after all these years that passed?

...

Do you still even remember your childhood bestfriends aswell? Let's take a detour down memory lane shall we?

────────────────────────
─────────
Y/n's age: 8
Child hood friend's age: 10
─────────
─────────────

It all started ever since you and your parents decided to take a vacation and also since your parents wanted you to meet their friends that lived in..

Germany?

Yeah. Germany, that's the place. And now you and your parents are unpacking your stuff in a hotel you will be staying for about 2 weeks or more probably. Well it was mostly your parents who unpacked your stuff aswell since you were focused on the playground outside the window you were looking out.

Your parents noticed that you were looking outside the window as they were unpacking, your dad came up to you and looked at the window aswell to see what were you looking outside, and that's when he noticed the playground you were hoping to play in

Your dad chuckled and looked at you with a small smile "you wanna go play in that playground?" Your dad asked as you turned to look at him, nodding immediately after he asked his question with a hopeful look on your face to get permission to play.

Your mom heard the conversation between you and your dad as she finished unpacking your things and walked towards you. "I'll go along with you." Your mom spoke with a small smile as your dad patted your head before both you and your mom exited the room, heading downstairs to the lobby and then exiting the hotel, both of you making your way to the playground.

You headed straight to the playground with your mom behind you, making sure not to lose you no matter what cost as she sat down on one of the benches near the playground and watched you have fun with a small smile on her face, taking out her phone and would occasionally glance at you to make sure you were safe.

You headed straight to the swings and started swinging peacefully and started trying out every single thing in the playground that could satisfy your boredom away but it was like any other playground that you have gotten to before.