ayo free smut for apology

HEYY POOKIES SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE PAST FEW WEEKS SO HERE'S SOME FREE SMUT FOR YOU GUYS. (Reader here is 18 so you could say this is like the future :3)

(Btw this is ness smut teehee)

(I also have school now so I'll update chapters every week or more)

"Looks like we won't be needing this, after all you're just gonna get dirty again. So what's the point in getting clean first?" Ness spoke as he pushed you onto the floor and stared at your body.

"Hm you got a point, so why don't we take it to the shower though?" You suggested with a slight shrug as you watch ness take off his jersey and threw it.

"Nope, I wanna try out this position first." Ness replied with a grin forming in his lips as he roughly pinned you to the floor.

"Ugh seriously on the dirty floor? Atleast put a rug." You complained as you saw ness frown. "No thanks, I don't wanna ruin my rug. But I'll ruin you instead."

"Loser. Can't believe you can still make dirty jokes while we're gonna do this. At this point i'll dominate you instead." You suggested which resulted to ness scoffing as he pinned your wrists above your head so you can't move.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." Ness replied while caressing your cheek with his thumb in circles, admiring your beauty.

"The biggest lie I've ever heard." You responded in an amused tone as you locked yours legs onto his waist.

"Mhm, whatever. You'll get used to my size soon enough." Ness assumed and started stripping you and throwing away those clothes that won't be useful in this.

"You know, im not used to you being the top because of how cute you look." You replied with a slight grin forming on your lips

"People say looks can be deceiving, dear." He replied and gave you a  quick glance and removed the last piece of clothing which resulted to you sighing

"Man the floor is cold and you already took off my clothes. Hurry it up." You whined with an impatient tone.

"Fine, I wanna see those beautiful eyes of yours glazed with pleasure already anyway." He smiled slyly, reaching down and inserting two fingers into your sweet spot as you let out a shivered moan.

"Gotta make sure you are prepared so you can handle my size." He added as he made eye contact with you to look at your reaction and then  his gaze fell  onto your lips that looked so kissable enough for him to fill his desire for you.

"Mhm.. Whatever, I'll dominate you next time." You replied while breathing heavily and holding in back your moans as you tried to keep your grinning face remaining.

"Oh? Next time eh? So you want more after this?" Ness replied as he licked his lips and fastened the pace of his fingers inside of your sweet spot.

"If you can satisfy me." You responded with a breathy and soothing tone that sounded like music to his ears.

"Ofcourse I will." He replied as he got closer to your neck and looked at you with lustful eyes that were being filled up with desire in them before giving you a rough and intimate kiss, picking up the pace and shoving his fingers more into your inner walls.

"Mhm.." You murmured in a breathless tone between his kisses as his tongue invaded your mouth at the same time he shoved his fingers deeper into your hole, hitting the sweet spot of yours with every thrust he made.

Feeling how warm your insides made him get washed over with a wave of lust and desire mixed in together as he slammed his tongue down your throat, flicking it in different places while running his fingers up and down your hole which resulted to you letting out a soft whimper.