13. GANG GANG

"Y/n..?" A boy with chopped hair spoke.

The voice coming behind you was really familiar and you didn't even bother to try and deduce who it was, you just looked at the person behind you over your shoulder, and zoo wee mama that guy was fine.

"Nuh uh girl, don't interact with him! He looks like a red flag.." Your gut suddenly spoke to you. Well your gut had a point since you just arrived at Germany. You ain't letting a red flag getting in the way of your vacation bro. Dealing with school and that groupchat is fine already. So no thank you.

"Huh? Y/n? Who's y/n?" You spoke as you looked away so he couldn't take a glance at your face, it's time for your acting skills let's go guys! It's time for that type of skill you have to finally shine! Who cares if that guy didn't believe in your words? You are the definition of "idgaf" anyway.

"..dont lie."

"I'm not lying sheesh."

"You are lying. Let it go."

"Let it go? Ok.. ♪Let it gooo.. Let it go♪"

"Huh..?"

Okay at this point, you are basically trying to confuse him which is working but he ain't letting his theory of you being y/n go. Which is true aswell but you suddenly start to feel lazy. Oh god is this the consequences of singing the song that Elsa sang aswell?! Or maybe your inner nagi is embracing you right now, but wait what if it was bachira's monster who cursed you?.. Pfft nah no way.

as you were being silly all in your mind, you didn't even notice that kaiser actually moved his position. Kaiser's poor precious time was kind of getting wasted on how stubborn he is so he decided to make this more quick by placing his index finger on your chin to make you look at him and so he can also take a better look at your face, downbad to see that face of yours that much? Nahh..

"From what I remember, your old haircut when you were younger looked like Dora the explorer."

"Ayo bro fuck you my inner child took over me and made me get that haircut."

You scoffed as you folded your arms and smacked his hand away from your chin, you ain't gonna let that slide right now. And your identity has been revealed now! well it was obvious from the start for kaiser but he was being a stubborn (hot) bitch when you didn't want to admit it. His deductions are always right since he's a genius, after all he is the German football prodigy.

"Woah, easy there babygirl." Kaiser joked in a playful manner along with a cheeky smile flashed on his face to make your blood boil, wow red flags these days smh. But shidou and ness is an exception since they are your pookies. But the statement he said was really familiar like you heard it before.. But you just decided to play along since you are bored. Your vacation is already ruined anyway.

"I would rather kiss a trash can by the way..
Oh wait! What's the difference?" You joked along aswell and successfully readed the atmosphere of the room! Well not room since you are like outside right now with him. Both of your minds are starting to malfunction and process some ideas on how to mess with each other as you smiled at seeing the fake dramatic shock on his face. This feels quite familiar..

After a few moments of silence which you can not take because of how awkward it was.. You got an idea on how to mess with him, which is using the blue rose toy that you just recently got as you sneakily pressed it when Kaiser was thinking some stuff with a smirk plastered on his face.

And then the water squirted from the toy an onto kaiser's face, his smirk disappearing into a face that looks like he was not expecting that one, Kaiser just stood there in silence on why you did that as you simply let out a chuckle escaping from your mouth.