Untitled Part 3

"I remember when I brought kimchi to school it was a mess. "Said Janson.

Janson then said "Your food smells good. "

"Thanks. "Said Salem.

"Our dad made it. "Said Ian.

"Some of the kids in this school have dads who don't even know how to use a stove only the grill I have been to some of those houses. "Said Janson.

"We have two dads and both of them like cooking. "Said Salem.

"That's cool. "Said Janson.

Talking with Janson actually made Salem enjoy today because Janson didn't make fun of their food and he actually wanted to be around them.

Salem and his brother Ian had so many people askes them where they were from.

Why they look the way they look and why are their eyes slanted looking.

(some of this is racist but not using slurs, I'm not Asian but I wanted to add this, also writing slurs is offensive and rude if you're not from that community, I wanted to add this to show what they are dealing with also some people who aren't Asian but get mistaken for it sometimes deal with comments like this I'm not trying to be racist I show what these two have to deal with.)

"We're mixed. "

"We're half Asian."

"You don't look Chinese."

"We're not Chinese we're Vietnamese."

"Vietnam isn't a real country."

"America literally had a war in Vietnam."

"Why do you look light skin if you're Asian."

"We're half Nigerian. "

 "You're not black."

"We are black."

That what they dealt with today so being around someone like Janson was refreshing.

The twins and their two other siblings are mixed- the surrogate herself was mixed with the same stuff they are mixed with and she was the one who asked to be the surrogate for this reason also because it would upset her parents that she's not having kids, they have a fit when they found out she was a surrogate and even tried to talk her out of it all the times she was pregnant but it never worked.

(why this because some people are racist and will assume someone kidnapped a kid or a kid isn't someone's kid if the kid doesn't look like a copy of both parents that why so many people deal with this mainly black kids because of the old black dads not being present and people assuming black women having kids with different men.)