Untitled Part 12.

"If his parents don't like you that shouldn't matter you're young and have your whole life ahead of you. "Said Harmon.

His dad was right.

So was his brother Jolyn.

This is his second relationship he's been in also he's only a high school junior.

Salem looked nervous but it went well.

That was good.

When Ian met Sebastian's parents it didn't go good.

Mr. Akiyama didn't like Ian at all because of his long braids and the fact that he has two dads.

"What is one of them a designer. "Said Mr. Akiyama rudely assuming Ian's parents worked on fashion or some other stereotypical job.

"My pops works as a biologist and my dad works at a tech company his job is why we had to move. "Said Ian.

Ian went to tell Mrs. Akiyama her cooking was good but before he could say anything she asked him "What are your plans with college. "

"Sports medicine I like sports and I like helping people it's a in demand job ."Said Ian.

Ian wants to help people not because he's black or Asian but because he thinks being a doctor would be a good fit for him since he like helping people.

"So a doctor, Sebastian why can't you do that instead of insisting on going to a performing arts college. " Said Mr. Akiyama.

Sebastian looked upset.

"The food is good. "Said Ian.

That didn't go as planned.

Ian went to go talk to Sebastian.

"That's a first, I usually get compared to my siblings, my cousins, my parents' friends' kids and my parent's coworker's kids but now I got compared to my boyfriend. "Said Sebastian

"Sorry. "Said Ian.

"Do you actually want to be a doctor or were you trying to impress them. "Said Sebastian

"No I want to be a doctor or maybe a nurse either way I want to work in the medical field helping people. "Said Ian.