Untitled Part 21.

Salem was over Janson's dorm.

"Two of my roommates stopped fighting I wonder what happened. "Said Janson.

"I think when Roscoe came over he helped solved their problem ."Said Salem.

They found out about that Ayden and Benton are a couple.

Meanwhile.

Mervin wasn't as mean as they thought he was.

Also he's harmless and ace and bi he's more of a golden retriever than a bigot. 

He didn't like the fighting because it reminded him of his parents fighting.

So none of Janson's roommates were bad.

Neither were Salem's roommates.

It was the guys who lived next door to Salem's dorm that were the problem 

Well one guy ended up switching rooms with Mervin and now Janson has another roommate.

His new roommate is some football guy named Haven Brenan- Irish and French and a business major.

When Benton made a comment about how he's never met someone named Haven before.

Haven respond was "You're ugly."

He also didn't like Janson for some reason.

Anytime Salem came over he would tell him he's not allowed over.

"I invited him ." Said Janson.

"I don't want him over here. "Said Haven.

"Why. "Said Salem.

"You're a goth boy and I don't want hair dye or dark makeup on anything. "Said Haven.

Haven went to his room.

His room was clean but also looked boring.

He had like two posters, one was of a bird and one was of a boat, he also has a calendar and some chart of his classes.

Haven is also a little rich boy but the kind who use their brain and not their dad's credit card to do the talking.

He was a snob and rude.

Meanwhile.

Janson came to the dorms once with Luna and Ian because they just came from practice.

"That's Haven. "Said Janson.

"I said I didn't want Salem over here. "Said Haven.

"I'm Ian, Salem is my twin what is your issue with my brother. "Said Ian.

"There's two of you oh goodness. "Said Haven.

"Who put a stick up his butt. "Said Luna.

"He's a snob with issues against men wearing makeup and hates fun ."Said Janson.

"I hate snobs, I love having fun and I own two makeup bags this is going to be fun. "Said Luna.

"Your friend scares me. "Said Haven.

"Luna Wang don't let the name fool you I'm half Chinese. "Said Luna.

"Your name is stupid Luna's not a boy's name. "Said Haven.

"Same could be said about Haven. "Said Luna.

Luna thought that Haven was the worst and could never be into a guy like that.

Meanwhile.

Salem was doing some homework when Roscoe brought a boy to his dorm.

He had just gotten out of a longtime relationship so now he wants start dating again.

Salem got a text from Harmon asking how school was going.

"Good how is dad. "Said Salem.

"Good we're both doing good. "Said Harmon.

After they were done talking.

Salem heard a knock on his door.

He opened it.

Kiki was standing there with Sebastian.

"We come bringing chips. "Said Kiki.

Sebastian and Salem are friends while Kiki and Sebastian are friends now too.

"I have one more problem to do for my homework and then we can met up with everyone else. "Said Salem.

Luna came back to the dorm to shower and change his clothes.

A long skirt and a short sleeved blouse with a matching wide brim hat and some ankle boots.

They met up with Janson at his dorm.

Haven said something negative about Sebastian and it caused Ian to want to punch him.

"I can defend myself. "Said Sebastian.

Then he said "Haven is it well being rude to everyone isn't going to help you in life it's going to make people hate you, you're a rich boy and a business major that's said all I need to know about you." 

Sebastian went to talk to Ian and told him.

"I'm happy you care about me but I can fight my own battles. "Said Sebastian.

"Okay. "Said Ian.

"Also I know how to fight I took a self defense class over the summer. "Said Sebastian.

Everyone went to go get food at a local market and made dinner at Sebastian and Ian's apartment.

Kiki got a text from her brother Dai if he could have her old room.

"No. "Said Kiki.

Then Dai said that Jolyn was over earlier.

Those two guys are now a couple.

So everyone was talking during dinner.

Salem is now friends with his roommates.

Luna is suddenly his second best friend after Kiki.

Kiki doesn't mind it as she and Luna became friends do to being in one of the same classes.

Kiki is mortuary science major which means she has to take a science class and math class.

Sebastian is a theater major which his parents hate.

Ian is a nursing major since Sports Medicine didn't seen interesting anymore to him.

Anyway.

Everyone was eating.

Kiki mentioned her roommates.

She lives in apartment with a mixture of people.

Two girls, two boys and one agender person.

Everything is going well.

"My parents throw a fit because I'm a theater major. "Said Sebastian.

"Parents are like that. "Said Raoul.

"Can't relate my moms are awesome. "Said Roscoe.

"Same my dads never had a issue with me not wanting to be a doctor anymore. "Said Ian.

"Yeah they are very understanding but not pushovers. "Said Salem.